We've just released the Celestial Wings! Designed to match other celestial microtransactions, they are a nice addition to your collection! Check out the video below or click here to get yours.

Made of gold and cosmic fabric, the gorgeous-looking Celestial Wings work great with many outfits, from the Innocence Armour Set to the Crucible Armour Set. Support the celestial theme of your look with the Celestial Weapon Effect.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Uhh...it's ok I guess?
Baller
Finally! Ty!
not bad!
It's just great that you aim for creating so many wings mtx there's one for every day of the year.

It's not that it's frustrating or anything.
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
I have to admit, with Archangel being my third favorite superhero of all time, that I am TOTALLY a wing man!
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Mar 27, 2019, 9:50:36 PM
""
Last edited by SnowRhex on Dec 22, 2019, 3:09:03 PM
Eeeeeh...I've been waiting for these, I'm a sucker for the celestial themed MTX but these just look so damn stiff and are honestly too big for my tastes
Would have been better without the gold. Just floating galaxies by themselves. These wings are only good with the celestial set now, or some other gaudy gold armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info