3.6.3 Patch Notes

Wait, what? The patch is already live?
Yesterday you said the patch wouldn't be implemented until tomorrow (Friday NZ time)!!!

I have since the second week of the league worked on creating a farming area in the Memory Nexus (good layout, connections, at least 3 charges each). I added the last memory modifiers to it yesterday and was looking forward to enjoying running it tonight (it had several good modifiers), before they remodel the league mechanics tomorrow. (I like to work on long-term projects and plan ahead.)

And now you implement the patch early, and destroy everything we worked on this entire league? When you make major changes like this, at least give us correct and reliable information about time frames.

Stick to your damn timetables, instead of just screwing our plans over!!!
Some of us have to consider how we use our time, and when we do what.

Yes, this actually ruined my fun this league for me...
Thanks to your misleading information I feel I wasted the last two weeks with playing PoE.
Last edited by ArgentumWulf on Mar 28, 2019, 1:53:46 AM
Decay is killikng gameplay for me, still. Damn thats so frustrating building your path and getting fucked by it. Now you need time to move to replace decaying parts as well. I wish we could just have moved old parts like in the planning - compontent.

Edit: yes, decay at the startpoint still destroys game-experiance for me.
Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Mar 28, 2019, 1:55:46 AM
"
ArgentumWulf wrote:
Wait, what? The patch is already live?
Yesterday you said the patch wouldn't be implemented until tomorrow (Friday NZ time)!!!

I have since the second week of the league worked on creating a farming area in the Memory Nexus (good layout, connections, at least 3 charges each). I added the last memory modifiers to it yesterday and was looking forward to enjoying running it tonight (it had several good modifiers), before they remodel the league mechanics tomorrow. (I like to work on long-term projects and plan ahead.)

And now you implement the patch early, and destroy everything we worked on this entire league? When you make major changes like this, at least give us correct and reliable information about time frames.

Stick to your damn timetables, instead of just screwing our plans over!!!
Some of us have to consider how we use our time, and when we do what.

Yes, this actually ruined my fun this league for me...
Thanks to your misleading information I feel I wasted the last two weeks with playing PoE.

THIS ^^^

Me too spent 2 weeks adding mods to a little area which i was hoping to farm right fucking now, instead i am downloading a patch.

This sucks, Lost Ark is the new PoE, it is what PoE was supposed to become. Not one cent more for tencent, time to break away from this PoS that has become PoE.

Another straw, and another straw... camel's back is breaking.
You can now move Placed Memories in the Memory Nexus. To do so, click on a Memory Stabilizer, then click on a Placed Memory that you wish to connect to your current location.

WHY THE CLICK ON MEMORY STABILIZER REQUIREMENT A SECOND TIME? We already have fulfilled this requirement once, when placing the memory initially, now you want us to do it again? This forces us to waste memory charges running paths again!!!

Either let us move already placed fragments freely or let us allocated memory modifiers by hand, by giving us 5 charges of a modifier to distribute when we touch the memory modifier.

If nothing is done and left as is this patch feels like an actual nerf to the system.
Thank you very much. The changes are a huge difference and now it is much more fun to visit the nexus!
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
You changed that after hitting memory modifier i automaticly teleport to stabilizer not to entrence whan going to void. So right now this league is totally unplayable for me. It killed all fun.
the map drop rate got nerfed again after this patch.
"
Bosscannon wrote:
You can now move Placed Memories in the Memory Nexus. To do so, click on a Memory Stabilizer, then click on a Placed Memory that you wish to connect to your current location.

WHY THE CLICK ON MEMORY STABILIZER REQUIREMENT A SECOND TIME? We already have fulfilled this requirement once, when placing the memory initially, now you want us to do it again? This forces us to waste memory charges running paths again!!!

Either let us move already placed fragments freely or let us allocated memory modifiers by hand, by giving us 5 charges of a modifier to distribute when we touch the memory modifier.

If nothing is done and left as is this patch feels like an actual nerf to the system.

They can be moved freely. This is just an additional possibility how to do it, don't worry. Read the bullet point above this.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
Bad fixes for bad league...
"
Scallia wrote:
"
Bosscannon wrote:

They can be moved freely. This is just an additional possibility how to do it, don't worry. Read the bullet point above this.

Sorry, but what are you talking about? Returning memories to memory inventory is not the same as moving, u lose the modifiers. And plain moving requires you to be near memory stabilizer, which means you must run placed memories to the open stabilizer you want to move the memory to. This is not an improvement, its making things worse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info