[3.12] Necromantic Scribe - [Fun Playstyle] [6.5k Life] [5mil boss dps]

Hi, really liking the build. First time ever pushing into red maps and might even make it 90. I am struggling a little but think thats more to do with needing to upgrade gear like the helmet and putting quality on gems. Ty again.
"
EternalScarf wrote:
Hi, really liking the build. First time ever pushing into red maps and might even make it 90. I am struggling a little but think thats more to do with needing to upgrade gear like the helmet and putting quality on gems. Ty again.

Good to hear. Your char info isn't public, but let me know if you want me to look over your current gear and gems (or just post them).

Try take a look now.
How is this build?? Thinking of trying it out.
"
EternalScarf wrote:

Try take a look now.

Looks pretty good, you could try getting some 30% movement speed boots and farm a movement speed lab enchant on them, thought you might find you don't really want to go any faster.
Awesomeness, ty.
Wow, I am loving this build. I started the league with a ED/C build to farm glacier and found I hated farming so I started a 30ex Pathfinder build that was very fast but I lost interest while still leveling it, so I sold my gear and converted to your build at level 45 and have loved it the past two days. I ran Tarke's Soulrend build before and loved the playstyle and this is even better.

Thank you so much for the work you put into this. I am so surprised that no one is running something similar on poe.ninja. I never make it over 92 in a season but maybe this time will be different.

Any advise on my setup appreciated.
I'd like to do this as my last build this league and also I'll use this to get my last 5 challenges to reach the 24 challenge reward. Can this build do guardians and Uber Elder. That's all I want to do this league because my previous character doesn't have enough HP and this has almost 6k (my last was 4.5k :D)

Also, if I have poet's pen at level 1, what's a good leveling setup from there? Thanks!
"
xDeicidium wrote:
I'd like to do this as my last build this league and also I'll use this to get my last 5 challenges to reach the 24 challenge reward. Can this build do guardians and Uber Elder. That's all I want to do this league because my previous character doesn't have enough HP and this has almost 6k (my last was 4.5k :D)

Also, if I have poet's pen at level 1, what's a good leveling setup from there? Thanks!

Yes it can do guardians and uber elder. I tend to lag on uber elder (potato pc) so it can get a bit shady, but it's no problem if you know the fight. I've done uber elder solo both this league and last league using this build :)
"
Bobblybook wrote:
"
xDeicidium wrote:

Yes it can do guardians and uber elder. I tend to lag on uber elder (potato pc) so it can get a bit shady, but it's no problem if you know the fight. I've done uber elder solo both this league and last league using this build :)

Wow great.

if I have poet's pen at level 1, what's a good leveling setup from there? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info