We're Changing the Build of the Week video series!

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.

That was classic! Thank you for the laughs Bex!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.

Assume you’re feeling better to be able to meme it up again :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
As long as you keep the most important part of the series: the blooper reel

...then everything will be fine.

Also, we need moar blooper reel.
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
"
Niki74 wrote:
What's up everyone ;)

My wife left me.

You poor little thing...

Here. Have a celestial cat soulrend MTX.
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Super nice. Like the crazy builds and love bex's voice. ;)
I don't mean to be rude: Would it be possible to move Build of the Week to a seperate youtube channel? Cause the way it works now, i would have to set the bell (all vids alert) for Pathofexile. But i dont wanna get an extra notification for every single mtx and news posted there, just the Builds.
pop
Meh, I don't really need Build of the Week anyways. Whatever gets showcased seems to get the nerf hammer the league after.

What's more important are the BexBloopers with the BotW videos. It's like some kind of ASMR when you listen to Bex trying desperately to pronounce a word and it refuses to cooperate.
"
Biovital wrote:
So its basically just an MTX showcase?

no.
"
Raphi54 wrote:
I don't mean to be rude: Would it be possible to move Build of the Week to a seperate youtube channel? Cause the way it works now, i would have to set the bell (all vids alert) for Pathofexile. But i dont wanna get an extra notification for every single mtx and news posted there, just the Builds.

If you want just the builds, then don't subscribe. Every episode becomes that days' news on the website, so you can just be updated about it when checking here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info