|3.6.2 Patch Notes
- Betrayal encounters can now spawn. As a reminder, as previously stated, when an area contains Betrayal, it will have a single encounter which will give the following tripled rewards: the amount of experience received when you make a decision, the amount of items dropped from Bargain decisions, the amount of veiled items dropped by Syndicate members, Safehouse leaders contribution of intelligence towards the Mastermind and most Safehouse rewards.
- You can now toggle the visibility of area modifiers on or off in the Options menu.
- You can now press X when interacting with Zana in the Memory Nexus to open the "Sell Items" window.
- Added 3D Art for Nebulis.
- Added 3D Art for Offering to the Serpent.
- Added visible labels to Synthesised Chests.
- Re-enabled the Shanty Town Memory. This was temporarily disabled in 3.6.0 Hotfix 4.
- Fragmented Memories and Distant Memories now require an area level of at least 50 to be able to generate Burning Ground, Chilled Ground, Shocked Ground or Desecrated Ground modifiers.
- Distant Memories which spawn on top of Planned Memories in your Memory Nexus now cause that Planned Memory to be returned to your queue, rather than delete it entirely.
- Items that are consumed by Decay in non-decaying Memory Void areas are now dropped near a Memory Stabiliser when you move close to one. Items are now only consumed by Decay if collecting that item would teleport you.
- Fixed various issues where monster packs in Fragmented Memories and the Memory Void didn't contain the correct Rare monsters. This also fixes the issue that many players are having where they can't find the Rare monsters required for the "Defeat Synthesis Monsters" challenge.
- Fixed a bug where defeating The Elder sometimes did not fulfil the 'The Elder' step of the "Defeat Elder and Elder Guardians" challenge.
- Fixed an issue where Bloodlines effects (such as Heralds of the Obelisk) could be active in the airlock of a Fragmented Memory or Placed Memory.
- Fixed an instance crash that occurred in the Cortex boss encounter.
- Increased the amount of Intelligence gained from Interrogating Lieutenants and Captains after a non-Safehouse Betrayal encounter.
- Substantially increased the amount of Intelligence gained at the completion of a Safehouse.
- Reduced the distance from the player at which Transportation encounters begin.
- Reduced the amount of additional monsters that spawn during Betrayal Intervention encounters, and the frequency at which they spawn.
- Betrayal Targets spawned by Intervention encounters now deal reduced damage for a short duration after spawning.
- Fortification and Transportation encounters now spawn a smaller variety of monsters, in an effort to reduce preloading requirements.
- Areas prior to Maps will only generate with a single Betrayal encounter. Map areas will continue to generate with three encounters.
- Fixed a bug where Intervention encfounters could not occur if you had already completed another Syndicate encounter in the same area.
- Fixed a bug where Jun sometimes did not aid you in combat during Fortification encounters.
- Updated the "Hideout Unlocked" notification.
- Areas that are affected by Monstrous Treasure can no longer contain Einhar or Jun as the area is unable to spawn monsters. These areas were already unable to contain Alva.
- Reduced the value of the "x% increased Maximum total Recovery per second from Energy Shield Leech while affected by Zealotry" modifier found on the Watcher's Eye Unique Jewel from 180% to 30%. This modifier was unintentionally six times higher than intended. This affects all existing versions of this item.
- Arcane Surge Support can now be used in conjunction with Cast while Channelling Support. The "Supported Skills deal x% more Spell Damage while you have Arcane Surge" modifier does not apply to Triggered Spells.
- Spell Cascade Support can now support Triggered Spells.
- Minion skills can now be supported by Unleash Support. This only applies to the summoning of minions, and does not cause your minions' skills to reoccur.
- The Flow of Energy, Pleasure and Pain, Mouth of Horrors and Unbearable Whispers III prophecies can now be completed in Core Map.
- Updated the description of the Intensity buff to accurately describe that the skill deals more Area damage, rather than all damage.
- Updated the description of a helmet enchantment which referred to "Sanctify", rather than the correct name, Purifying Flame.
- Purifying Flame's impact area can now destroy breakable objects (like barrels).
- Arc's effect now visually hits monsters more centrally.
- Vortex can no longer be supported by Intensify Support.
- Legacy versions of the "To Dust" unique jewel can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- The original version of Goddess Bound, Tipua Kaikohuru, can now be placed in the Unique Collection Tab.
- The "Unaffected by Bleeding while affected by Malevolence" modifier found on Watcher's Eye unique jewels now prevents Corrupting Blood from affecting you.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.6.0 where the Claws of the Pride notable passive was not in range of Medium range jewels placed in the jewel socket immediately north of Acrobatics.
- Straightened a bent connection between some passives in the Ranger and Shadow sections of the passive tree. This is purely a cosmetic change.
- Fixed a wonky quest state you could get into which would ask you to talk to Niko when you already had.
- Fixed an issue where Plaza Map would sometimes fail to generate if it contained Alva, Master Explorer.
- Fixed a bug where the Monstrous Treasure prophecy prevented Sulphite Veins from granting any Voltaxic Sulphite when interacted with.
- Fixed a bug where the Monstrous Treasure prophecy prevented Beyond portals from being created.
- Fixed a bug where a Crafting Recipe unlock object sometimes did not spawn in the Bazaar Map when it otherwise should have.
- Fixed an incorrect modifier name for "+1 to maximum number of Summoned Totems".
- Fixed a bug where the "Purifying Flame deals x% increased Damage" helmet enchantments did not work.
- Fixed a bug where Brittle was applying a lower than intended chance to be critically struck to enemies.
- Fixed a bug where you could lose the "Immunity to Curses" buff granted by Holy Flame Totem if you were standing in a second overlapping source of Consecrated Ground.
- Fixed a bug where gaining the Phasing effect could cause temporary visual effect issues with the Celestial Body Armour and Holy Eyes, as well as other similar microtransactions.
- Fixed a client crash.
Last edited by Natalia_GGG on Mar 25, 2019, 5:58:30 PM
Last bumped on Mar 26, 2019, 5:49:15 PM
on Mar 25, 2019, 4:24:21 PM
Grinding Gear Games
I don't see it specifically called out in the notes. Was there any work put into the skills that were causing crashing/freezing in this patch?
Yes, there was a fix for those skills included.
on Mar 25, 2019, 7:47:52 PM
Grinding Gear Games