3.7 Synthesis - Unleash the Bees! SRS Necro - Cheap - Deathless Uber Elder

"
I have to say, with some serious investment this build can be insane.

The downside here is that I cant use wraith and no amount of reduced mana reserved on gems can change that. so, im thinking of replacing it with something else and hopefully respec some nodes in the passive tree.

Hehe this is some next level shit :P
Why cant you run wrath tho?
U have 80 mana unreserved, and still got the Charisma wheel for 12% reduced reserve or am i missing something here?
I suggest add reverberation rod for early unique leveling until getting unleash support. Casting srs is painful.

And also have you tried using the double unleash method? You socket two srs(both will gain unleash charges) gems so you lose 1 damage support slot(bad for bosses) but you will be able to maintain 20 srs effortlessly(mapping). Im too low level right now to test its viability but Im currently zooming in t1-t3 maps with this method.
Last edited by titan015 on Apr 17, 2019, 6:20:30 AM
"
titan015 wrote:
I suggest add reverberation rod for early unique leveling until getting unleash support. Casting srs is painful.

And also have you tried using the double unleash method? You socket two srs(both will gain unleash charges) gems so you lose 1 damage support slot(bad for bosses) but you will be able to maintain 20 srs effortlessly(mapping). Im too low level right now to test its viability but Im currently zooming in t1-t3 maps with this method.

There is no need to have 20 srs out all the time while at low level.
You can easily maintain 20 srs with 1 srs gem.
Last edited by Raazen on Apr 17, 2019, 3:12:25 PM
So i just switched to this build from another because it seemed great. Can someone please explain to me how you survive anything? I have died like 25 times in less than 24 hours after switching to this build.

PS: New player, generally understand the concept..I just feel like there's no survivability
Last edited by martech_ on Apr 17, 2019, 9:56:59 PM
As being a noob now that I haven't played in such a long time, can you reccomend a list of leveling gear to obtain on my way to the higher levels? (i.e. uniques under 10 chaos, etc).

Thank you for the guide!

oh, and p.s.: I'm playing on Hardcore if that matters. Thanks!
Last edited by Springfresh207 on Apr 17, 2019, 9:42:11 PM
"
martech_ wrote:
So i just switched to this build from another because it seemed great. Can someone please explain to me how you survive anything? I have died like 25 times in less than 24 hours after switching to this build.

PS: New player, generally understand the concept..I just feel like there's no survivability

What exacly is it that kills you?

The build is tanky enough to survive most "unavoidable" attacks, but there are for sure some that will oneshot.
"
As being a noob now that I haven't played in such a long time, can you reccomend a list of leveling gear to obtain on my way to the higher levels? (i.e. uniques under 10 chaos, etc).

Thank you for the guide!

oh, and p.s.: I'm playing on Hardcore if that matters. Thanks!

There isnt really any "better" uniques then those thats been mentioned, what replaces most of em are rares.

Only body armor is mandatory, the rest can be rares, even the staff tho its way easier to aquire.

"
Raazen wrote:

There isnt really any "better" uniques then those thats been mentioned, what replaces most of em arere rares.

Only body armor is mandatory, the rest can be rares, even the staff tho its way easier to aquire.

Huh? I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking for low level gear references, not end-game gear for the build. Likely basic stuff that most people know. Just gear to help me along the way of getting to end-game.
"
"
Raazen wrote:

There isnt really any "better" uniques then those thats been mentioned, what replaces most of em arere rares.

Huh? I think you misunderstood my question. I was asking for low level gear references, not end-game gear for the build. Likely basic stuff that most people know. Just gear to help me along the way of getting to end-game.

Oh, look at the leveling section.
"
Raazen wrote:

Oh, look at the leveling section.

Cool, thank you for that!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info