Consistent Lag spikes linked to specefic Australian backhaul internet provider

THIS!!!!!

I am uninstalling now because of this and the constant crashes since the introduction of 3.7

Losing so many chars due to this.

FIX THIS GGG OR REIMBURSE US SOMEHOW FOR ALL THE WASTED TIME due to YOUR game errors......................
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

I see two problems here:
1) You have latency spikes of up to 1.3 second between your PC to your router. These are happening often enough to pull your latency up from 1ms to 63 ms.
2) There is 1-2% packet loss introduced between your home router and your ISPs router.

The packet loss on that networklayer hop can be ignored, as it's not real loss.

I would suggest doing a power-cycle on your router and if the problem persists raise an issue with your ISPs tech support (send them the WinMTR info to show the problems).

Feel like you ignored everything else since your last appearance in the thread and cherry picked that one :'(
I am also with mate, west Melbourne I have consistently bad POE lag although good general download / upload speeds 70+ Mbps down 20+up. Just want to be another one heard.

I am going to change ISP’s because of this thread.. very disappointing though I am very happy with mate apart from this issue!
"
Sneedoss wrote:
I am also with mate, west Melbourne I have consistently bad POE lag although good general download / upload speeds 70+ Mbps down 20+up. Just want to be another one heard.

I am going to change ISP’s because of this thread.. very disappointing though I am very happy with mate apart from this issue!

Tell me what you go with, i'm considering changing too at this point. I feel that it's the only option to get stable internet for Poe in the evening.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
"
ObsceneDream wrote:
"
Fitzy_GGG wrote:

I see two problems here:
1) You have latency spikes of up to 1.3 second between your PC to your router. These are happening often enough to pull your latency up from 1ms to 63 ms.
2) There is 1-2% packet loss introduced between your home router and your ISPs router.

The packet loss on that networklayer hop can be ignored, as it's not real loss.

I would suggest doing a power-cycle on your router and if the problem persists raise an issue with your ISPs tech support (send them the WinMTR info to show the problems).

Feel like you ignored everything else since your last appearance in the thread and cherry picked that one :'(

Unfortunately I don't have much to add. Everyone says the problem is not with them, but the issues still remain, so I'm stuck as to what we can do to help out here.
I would have to say that the people that has problem must check their ISP device for an active firewall (UPnP) and either disable it or lower the setting.
So, why has nothing been done about this yet?
Every night at 8pm the latency hits without fail, ive spent hundreds on you game for the past 5 + years and you cant provide a fix for this??

Why did i make a snarky post??
Because im sick and tired of waiting and wanting to do labs, had an earlier day, didnt quite beat it by 8, died due to latency spikes into the thousands.

Wasted an hour, awesome stuff, makes me want to keep supporting this game

Dodo btw
Last edited by Darthjerro on Aug 20, 2019, 6:18:53 AM
Absolute utter crap. I'm from U.K. the game is completely unplayable on weekends and rush hours since 3.7. Lag spikes reaching 1600 latency, resulting in complete action freeze up to 30 seconds sometimes, ending with death if lucky and disconnection if not, or teleporting you all around the screen in a burst and then dead. WTF fix this shit it's unplayable. Not to mention content being spit out balanced for unbalanced and OP skills and builds, GGG get your head around this crap.
Sigh really was hoping this wouldn't still be happening in blight league but guess it still is, uggh i just want to play the damn game.
Hello there!

Will there be some fix for this? GGG, can you handle your servers more carefuly?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info