(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
trollzilla wrote:
Used this as league starter, and pleasantly surprised at its efficiency.

Getting a new quiver, will be replacing praxis, and will have a queen later today when i get on. Will replace that ammy also after the rest of my purchases. So far have made 3 ex or so with this build and i'm loving it. Transitioned real well into maps! Ran a quill all the way up to maps. Attack speed is hella slow rn, so i need much more AS on my jewels. Any suggestions/upgrades are welcome.

Looks like you're doin good to me. I might be optimizing the build here soon, I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I haven't slept a ton but I finish killing a few uber elders so I'll get some sleep and think about it. The biggest upgrade for you is going to be a 1.5 aps bow with 10-16% local attack speed on it. will feel about 30% faster.
Will you update the gear thing? Because there it shows Synthesised bow which we cant get it anymore I think. Im just a newbie so dunno. You also say in leveling guide "go Master Fletcher first but its not even in your final tree.. So can I trust the tree about being updated for 3.7 sir?
Last edited by Elloktrik on Jun 9, 2019, 5:46:18 PM
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Will you update the gear thing? Because there it shows Synthesised bow which we cant get it anymore I think. Im just a newbie so dunno. You also say in leveling guide "go Master Fletcher first but its not even in your final tree.. So can I trust the tree about being updated for 3.7 sir?

If you look at the new tree it has Master Fletcher. Either way, don't worry about the node name too much, we didn't change what we take. GGG just changed the name around.
Alright after a few upgrades, my build is looking much better, I really miss that speed from quill, and have been doin my best to get some back xD

As for jewels, i've been focusing on attack speed mainly, and some DoT. Eventually i'd like to craft my on jewels with life/as, and abyss jewel buffs to make QoL better. I've gotta say, after steamrolling this game with mines/traps, winter orb, poets pen, and various other builds. This is one of my top 3 in terms of smooth gameplay. I went through the whole campaign with literally no obstruction, transitioned into maps at a breakneck speed and am about to start chaining reds.

MY biggest issue is this damn amulet. No amulet with dot multiplier. Been dumping a tad bit of money into rolling it manually, buts its an elusive roll. I'm sure there's a few things i can improve, or rolls to aim for on certain gear, but i'll take it as it goes, and any advice is welcome (again lul).

Thanks for a really dependable build man. Feels real good c: Best of luck to you this league.
Why do we "lose" maloneys quiver? I can afford one now and not sure why I shouldnt use it.
"
Why do we "lose" maloneys quiver? I can afford one now and not sure why I shouldnt use it.

I'm actually using one now, use one by all means. I had originally thought they were Synthesis only so I didn't think we'd have access to them this league. I'm still not sure how they drop, but they do.
"
trollzilla wrote:
Alright after a few upgrades, my build is looking much better, I really miss that speed from quill, and have been doin my best to get some back xD
As for jewels, i've been focusing on attack speed mainly, and some DoT. Eventually i'd like to craft my on jewels with life/as, and abyss jewel buffs to make QoL better. I've gotta say, after steamrolling this game with mines/traps, winter orb, poets pen, and various other builds. This is one of my top 3 in terms of smooth gameplay. I went through the whole campaign with literally no obstruction, transitioned into maps at a breakneck speed and am about to start chaining reds.

MY biggest issue is this damn amulet. No amulet with dot multiplier. Been dumping a tad bit of money into rolling it manually, buts its an elusive roll. I'm sure there's a few things i can improve, or rolls to aim for on certain gear, but i'll take it as it goes, and any advice is welcome (again lul).

Thanks for a really dependable build man. Feels real good c: Best of luck to you this league.

Appreciate the kind words about the build, glad you enjoy it. As for advice, I have a bit. I'd really recommend 20q'ing your chest, helmet, and boots. It makes a moderate increase in ES/Evasion and its relatively free. If you tighten up your resists, you can fit an attack speed roll on your gloves quite easily as well. Aside from that, just keep on goin'. The build scales really well with investment, both defensively and offensively.
Had some analysis paralysis looking at various builds on poeninja and came across yours, got a couple questions about your build if your able to answer.

- The Rings.
Can I ask how you made them or if there is a display error showing your maelstrom knuckle having -total cost twice and how the other ring has the -total cost without being crafted?

- Going towards Witch and potency of will vs Ranger and exceptional performance.
Going towards ranger seems to be the higher damage/resist/evasion path, is the witch's higher mana/energy shield that much more valuable?
I assume the builds goal is to have so much evasion and energy shield that any ghost shroud lost is a full shield restore, is that not possible if you don't go to the witch path?

Thanks in advance if you answer.
"
Uberness wrote:
Had some analysis paralysis looking at various builds on poeninja and came across yours, got a couple questions about your build if your able to answer.

- The Rings.
Can I ask how you made them or if there is a display error showing your maelstrom knuckle having -total cost twice and how the other ring has the -total cost without being crafted?

- Going towards Witch and potency of will vs Ranger and exceptional performance.
Going towards ranger seems to be the higher damage/resist/evasion path, is the witch's higher mana/energy shield that much more valuable?
I assume the builds goal is to have so much evasion and energy shield that any ghost shroud lost is a full shield restore, is that not possible if you don't go to the witch path?

Thanks in advance if you answer.

There's a temple mod that is 70 mana and -8 to -6 mana cost. That mod is considered a 'Mana' mod, so you can technically double up on it. As for wtich vs ranger, we can generally get enough evasion (and damage) without going too far south, so getting more Energy Shield gives a larger pool and gets more value out of Ghost Shrouds.
Last question is how well do you do at cracking open legions in higher maps, what between 50-100% on a open map you'd say?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info