(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

Would Phantasmal toxic rain level 20 beat out level 21 toxic rain in damage?
"
zero974 wrote:
Would Phantasmal toxic rain level 20 beat out level 21 toxic rain in damage?
No.
Also phantasmal toxic rain is dead with 3.14 nerf. Extra arrows reduce your single target damage. Explanation: https://youtu.be/2dtD_bygrZ0

Only good alt-qual now is anomalous because skill duration scaling still works (assuming stationary target, on a moving target it doesn't).
Hello everyone, I want to meet Sirus for the first time. Can you inspect me and give me advice (especially for survival), to avoid missing the boss. Thanks in advance
"
kenshin60500 wrote:
Hello everyone, I want to meet Sirus for the first time. Can you inspect me and give me advice (especially for survival), to avoid missing the boss. Thanks in advance

I wouldn't recommend meeting Sirus. Dude is a badass but very rude, prone to violence, no social skills at all.

In all seriousness, best way to do it is just watch videos. Lots of good youtube videos on each boss out there. Sirus is mechanically one of the tougher ones, and you'll probably die a few times learning even if you do study some videos. Just be prepared to die a few times and come back and learn from your mistakes.
"
"
kenshin60500 wrote:

I wouldn't recommend meeting Sirus. Dude is a badass but very rude, prone to violence, no social skills at all.

In all seriousness, best way to do it is just watch videos. Lots of good youtube videos on each boss out there. Sirus is mechanically one of the tougher ones, and you'll probably die a few times learning even if you do study some videos. Just be prepared to die a few times and come back and learn from your mistakes.

This.

When I first met Sirus, he killed me without letting me any chance...on A0...
But after I watched some Clips and tried him again it was way less a struggle than b4. Now I killed him many times (A9 on Standart with a CoC Ice Nova and League A5 with my Trickster TR ( deathless) ) and its fairly easy now. You can always have a bit of bad luck with this fight, but at the end of the day its easily doable if you are concentrated enough.

To avoid an unnecessary double post, can someone give me any advise what to upgrade next? I think that every item I need now would be multiple ex in cost and I really dont want to spent my Currency on the wrong end.^^
is there aything at all to avoid dying after i invested like 70 ex into build and have almost 6k effective hp and still i die like wayy to easly.. have capped resistances, 7-8k evasion(25k whn using pots) still nomatter what i die mostly 1 shot or from some dmg overtime in 1 scnd... mostly from bosses.
in another reply i saw u say u can be practically immortal, hows that?.. idc investment i just dont wanna die 50 times every day. btw i deal enough dmg for almost every content.. and idc dmg anymore things get super boring whn u die so much.
new to the game(1month) so idk what to do at this point.
"
TWOXIC wrote:
is there aything at all to avoid dying after i invested like 70 ex into build and have almost 6k effective hp and still i die like wayy to easly.. have capped resistances, 7-8k evasion(25k whn using pots) still nomatter what i die mostly 1 shot or from some dmg overtime in 1 scnd... mostly from bosses.
in another reply i saw u say u can be practically immortal, hows that?.. idc investment i just dont wanna die 50 times every day. btw i deal enough dmg for almost every content.. and idc dmg anymore things get super boring whn u die so much.
new to the game(1month) so idk what to do at this point.

You need to set your profile to public, so someone can take a look at your gear/skills and tree.
But generally speaking. No build is immortal in this game but this build is very good at dodging/evading, so you should not die that much. Seems like something is wrong.

But to be fair. This build is not the greatest boss killer. It is very important to have experience with the big bosses to be able to defeat them (Awakener/ Uberelder etc.) Watch a youtube video to get some tips here.
Last edited by RustyCrank_POE on May 28, 2021, 4:49:41 PM
how is it in ultimatum
This build is still more than viable in Ultimatum, I can crush all content easily and have smoothly levelled from 94 to 98 after respeccing a CoC Assassin with just 2 deaths, both from my own carelessness. Mapping is butter smooth with Caustic Arrow in offhand and A9 conquerors melt in about 2-3 seconds, I can do all invitations except for The Feared deathless.

However, min-maxing the build is a lot more expensive as it's harder to get your TR to level 30. Before the Harvest changes, it was easy to craft a top tier amulet with +1 chaos, +1 dex, CDOT multi, and some useful suffixes like resists. Even if you didn't want to craft it yourself, you could buy one for 10-12ex mid-league and there were tons listed. Now those amulets cost upwards of 60ex each for a half-decent one, 100ex+ for a really good one, and there are only a few listed on the market. So I've had to settle for an amulet that only has +1 chaos and CDOT for now, easily missing out on a chunk of DPS.

Again, this is just min-maxing. I'm already at 11mil Sirus DPS assuming 3 pod overlap so I'm just trying to juice the build at this point. Maybe it's cause I'm sad and nostalgic that I was able to hit 22mil+ DPS with 5 pod overlap before it got nerfed last league.

Hi, im following this guide and those itens above are my current gear. What should be my next upgrade on them? I want to improve dmg a bit (currently with 6M sirus dps)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info