(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

will rush with this one
Still looking good, however the POB link and the POEplanner ones have different skill trees, POB planner doesn't go in to method to the madness or hunters gambit, however the POEplanner one does, which one is the most up to date and we should follow? POB or POEplanner?
POB is newer. The PoEPlanner one is so old and outdated, it doesn't even account for cluster jewels.

I would say going for the 1-cluster jewel setup should be alright in a trade league. For SSF probably use one without cluster setup to begin with.
Hi, thanks for great guide!

One question:

- Ive not killed sirus so far , just tryed him twice in delirium.
So i have still to learn the sirus fight mechanics. Is this build (face)tanky enough to forgive me some mistakes?
Sorry if its been asked already. Are there considerations for the alternate qualities? To reduce scope, lets focus in specifically on Toxic Rain, would the 20% conversion be a better choice than default 10% AOE?
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi, thanks for great guide!

One question:

- Ive not killed sirus so far , just tryed him twice in delirium.
So i have still to learn the sirus fight mechanics. Is this build (face)tanky enough to forgive me some mistakes?

The sirus fight isnt really easy, for dot dmg but its possible, with you take the "DIE beam" u'll die.
Loving the build. As it's essentially a "chaos" character, I modded all the skills t be purple, and this is also the fashion I came up for it.

Glad to have a proper thematic chaos archer now.

Tyrs Paladium - DoT Enthusiast.
what annoint it's most "recomended" to go ?
"
yaWgnorW wrote:
Sorry if its been asked already. Are there considerations for the alternate qualities? To reduce scope, lets focus in specifically on Toxic Rain, would the 20% conversion be a better choice than default 10% AOE?

Both of the TR alt qualities are for Hit based play style; they just make the gem worse. Most of the gem qualities for this build are going to be super minor throughput increases, I wouldn't worry about them too much.
Hello! amazing guide!

just wanted to ask is there any changes to pob or do i just copy paste the current tree link?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info