(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
Xaldibik wrote:
Any thoughts on gear? The Atziri's step is the only thing giving me pause. Probably just movement speed, ER, and some life on a rare in the meantime? Admittedly I had enough to buy this last time I rolled the character, might be cheap enough early league to not matter.
You can defo league start in all yellows. Spend your early currency on 6-link bow base, essence for +2 bow gems craft, lvl 20 or lvl 21 TR gem (or CA if you play that more) and empower 3. There's absolutely no reason to rush Atziri's Step / Vertex / unique chest / drying sun or any other unique that's gonna drop to 1/10th of its price after a week or two and is not build enabling.

There's no item like Tremor Rod for miners or Soul Mantle for totemers that you absolutely must prio on league start.

"
Archonist209 wrote:
Mind if anyone is able to explain to me between these differences?
Read what they both give and pick what you like.

Trickster:
- stun immunity
- ghost shrouds
- synergy with ES
- more dot damage

Pathfinder:
- easy early ailment immunity
- more attack speed
- bigger aoe
- perma flasks
As league starter, should i follow entry pob or Skill Points order Planner?

When do i need to switch to the other?
Hi,
Under what conditions do you recommend using Caustic Arrow? Why is it in an offhand?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Archonist209 wrote:
Mind if anyone is able to explain to me between these differences?
Read what they both give and pick what you like.

Trickster:
- stun immunity
- ghost shrouds
- synergy with ES
- more dot damage

Pathfinder:
- easy early ailment immunity
- more attack speed
- bigger aoe
- perma flasks

Sorry... I don't quite understand. So is Pathfinder bad or good also? Becus OP said Pathfinder is bad so... it is confusing me when people also tell me Pathfinder is good, so good or bad??
Last edited by Archonist209 on Sep 17, 2020, 2:36:39 AM
so im thinking these alternate quality are the one to look

Flesh and Stone (Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour)

Discipline (You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield)

for despair, blink arrow, caustic arrow and toxic rain im not sure
Looks good, except that the helmet section for some reason makes it look like Vertex is BiS. A well made rare beats it imo.
Looks good, except that the helmet section for some reason makes it look like Vertex is BiS.
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 17, 2020, 5:16:21 AM
"
Mecielle wrote:
Looks good, except that the helmet section for some reason makes it look like Vertex is BiS.

BiS ehp helmet. The only time another helmet (specifically a rare) will be better DEFENSIVELY is if it allows you to get ailment immunity that you previously wouldn't have been able to, or allows you to run a better piece in place of ailment immunity in that slot like boots.
so im thinking these alternate quality are the one to look

Flesh and Stone (Buff grants 10% increased Evasion Rating and Armour)

Discipline (You and nearby Allies have 10% increased Damage while on Full Energy Shield)

Steelskin (Steelskin Buff can take 10% increased amount of Damage)

Caustic arrow (20% chance to inflict Withered on Hit)

for despair, blink arrow and toxic rain im not sure

for support gems

Cast when Damage Taken Support (Supported Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration)

also this mirage archer quality (Supported Skills have 20% increased Skill Effect Duration) is good or the build have enought skill duration already?
Last edited by cdomcc on Sep 17, 2020, 7:24:38 AM
"
typicaldemon wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:

BiS ehp helmet. The only time another helmet (specifically a rare) will be better DEFENSIVELY is if it allows you to get ailment immunity that you previously wouldn't have been able to, or allows you to run a better piece in place of ailment immunity in that slot like boots.

Yea, but I would always value a rare es or es/ev base with life, -chaos res and crafted ailment immunity higher than Vertex. And it's not like thats expensive or hard to get. So that should at least get a mention in the helmet section instead of just listing Vertex :D
Last edited by Mecielle on Sep 17, 2020, 6:54:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info