(3.14) Toxic Rain + Caustic Arrow | 5-10m Sirus DPS | Fast + Durable | 50c Budget/SSF Uber Elder

"
d373rmined wrote:
How do you handle chaos resistance bosses? I couldn’t finish the core boss bc he was immune to my damage it seemed.
He only has 15% chaos resistance. Were you running a map with extra resists for critters?

Tactics are the same as for everyone else... curse, wither totems, hit all your damage flasks, pound out the shots.

Each of his phases only lasts low single digit seconds for me.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
d373rmined wrote:
How do you handle chaos resistance bosses? I couldn’t finish the core boss bc he was immune to my damage it seemed.
You sure you killed all the hearts?
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
d373rmined wrote:

It was my first encounter on that map and I couldn’t kill him. Cleared the map multiple times to check but I think it bugged out as he stayed immune in what I think was final phase.
"
d373rmined wrote:
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
d373rmined wrote:

It was my first encounter on that map and I couldn’t kill him. Cleared the map multiple times to check but I think it bugged out as he stayed immune in what I think was final phase.
Hrm... I've run into a bug on Tower, where I had to let the first phase hit me once before the game would move to the next phase. I ran around fighting him for a couple minutes first, his life didn't move a pixel. Maybe something similar?
Well there was some bugs with it, judging from the patch notes:
"
Fixed a rare bug where Malachai in The Harvest and Core Map could sometimes fail to transition to his second arena.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774773
I died twice against some fire damage shaper/elder guy.
He drops the Fragment of Enslavement.

I think it's fire/burn damage. It looks like the bleed icon, but on fire.

What's the solution against that? Just get fire res flask?

PS. I think I was doing a Zana map mod (or my map mod) that reduced max resists. I think my resists end up being 65 instead of 75.
"
chapppy wrote:
I died twice against some fire damage shaper/elder guy.
He drops the Fragment of Enslavement.

I think it's fire/burn damage. It looks like the bleed icon, but on fire.

What's the solution against that? Just get fire res flask?

PS. I think I was doing a Zana map mod (or my map mod) that reduced max resists. I think my resists end up being 65 instead of 75.

get aberrath pantheon. It also helps against burning ground. It is amazing on this build. -50% burning duration and you probably won't ever die to ignite during this fight\atziri.
I run with Flesh and stone, Discipline, enlighten, and malevolence on helm.

I see a lot of you guys running with grace or grace and haste instead.

How do you have enough unreserved mana for this?

Are you just not running with Discipline or Malev?

Even when I spec into Charisma I can't run Grace if I'm running Discipline.

I have to drop Disc or Malev to use grace.

I can use an amulet that reserves mana, but my main amulet is OP and has like 80 something strength for steelskin so if I drop it I lose SS.

Is running with Grace superior to running with Flesh and Stone and Arctic armor?
I usually use perfect form although I have Carcass Jack, QoTF, and Atziri's Garb as well.
I find the perfect Form has better survivability with Phase Acro..

Any help much appreciated, I feel like I'd rather be running with grace instead but with Malev and Grace being 50%/ea how can I make it work?

Any help much appreciated!
"

I can use an amulet that reserves mana, but my main amulet is OP and has like 80 something strength for steelskin so if I drop it I lose SS.

Is running with Grace superior to running with Flesh and Stone and Arctic armor?
I usually use perfect form although I have Carcass Jack, QoTF, and Atziri's Garb as well.

Any help much appreciated, I feel like I'd rather be running with grace instead but with Malev and Grace being 50%/ea how can I make it work?

I'm running Discipline, Clarity, Flesh and Stone, Malevolence. I also use Vaal Grace, Vaal Haste, and Vaal Clarity on tough bosses / metamorphs etc.
"

Cannot see you character or tree so It's kind of hard to help. (your account is set to private?)

But try and take 'reduced mana reserved' nodes on your tree and/or a helm with reduced for malev/grace.

I ran this build to 100 last league and had Malev, grace and disc up. Check my character sheet, may help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info