[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

Some statistic
Spoiler
+2 curse gloves+enhance:
temp chains: 53/15
enfeeble: 30/47/32/32/16
despair: 31/48/54-68

+1 gem gloves+enhance:
temp chains: 56/15
enfeeble: 31/51/31/31/15
despair: 30/52/51-64

+2 curse or +1 gem gloves+empower:
temp chains: 42/16
enfeeble: 26/35/33/33/16
despair: 32/38/64-80

Temp Chains: normal or magic/unique
Enfeeble: accuracy/crit chance/crit multi/normal or magic/unique
Despair: -chaos res/dot taken/flat chaos

Best variation:
Temp chains: +1 gem and enhance
Enfeeble: +1 gem and enhance
Despair: +1 gem and enhance (pob's dot dps)
Can I ask you why the mana reservation nodes (Sovereignty) and why all of those? You should have enough mana + regen for the DoT spam. Or use just one node by CI, not 4.

What do I miss?

EDIT: this is really fun! Looking forward to push it higher.
Last edited by mhaar345 on Apr 2, 2019, 2:06:57 PM
"
mhaar345 wrote:
Can I ask you why the mana reservation nodes (Sovereignty) and why all of those? You should have enough mana + regen for the DoT spam. Or use just one node by CI, not 4.

What do I miss?

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm thinking maybe the build author forgot to put Malevolence in the final build guide and POB? With all of those nodes in the POB in the OP, the build has 46% unreserved mana, and with Malevolence there's 4% left unreserved.

The POB says Bane's mana cost is 50 though, and there's only 49 left unreserved with Malevolence. With more curses in Bane and less support gems, you can get the cost down quite a bit though.

But yeah without Malevolence those nodes don't make much sense in that POB to me either.

yet another question: would you go for Bane enchant on helmet or the ED? I am considering ED given Bane has oomph enough and sometimes ED has to carry the show..
Discipline is not active by default in that PoB. He ends up with 16% unreserved mana. There is also Aspect of the Spider, which I'm not that familiar with, but I do believe that also reserves mana.
He does not use discipline because he has over 10k ES.
He is using malevolence, POL and i dont think he is using aspect in the uber elder video. I use it and i have 51 mana left.

This build is amazing. It's very safe and clear maps so fast. Boss are a bit slow but not that much depending on your gear and gem setup.

"
DontDoDrugz wrote:
He does not use discipline because he has over 10k ES.
He is using malevolence, POL and i dont think he is using aspect in the uber elder video. I use it and i have 51 mana left.

This build is amazing. It's very safe and clear maps so fast. Boss are a bit slow but not that much depending on your gear and gem setup.

Makes sense. Thanks for clearing it up.

I'm really enjoying the build as well. I'm about to transition into CI, but I'm not sure how you go about crafting decent ES gear in SSF. Also don't have the unique gloves. Hoping for a lucky drop!

Update: Switched to ES. Crafting wasn't that bad in the end. With the good bases and some essences, fossils, alch/scours and chaos I ended up wih 8.3k ES at level 80. Now since I'm very inexperienced with CI, are there some specific map mods that you should avoid?
Last edited by KingMrglMrgl on Apr 3, 2019, 10:11:42 AM
still hybrid at 88 feelssadman, great build though! here is my progress in ssf hc synth

Great build, thanls. I discover leveling that works very well "+x mana gaiuned on kill" on a ring, if you have mana problems.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Last edited by Moridin79 on Apr 7, 2019, 5:28:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info