[3.7] Occultist/Trickster Bane SSF SHC lvl 100 Rank 3 Build guide / All Content / lvl 100 viable

"
scrappy903 wrote:
Sorry if im missing something but i count 5 curses but only able to apply 4. 1+1(whispers of doom)+1(gloves)+1(malediction).
Enfeeble, poachers mark, bane, temp chains, despair.

I am pretty sure, that bane is no curse. It counts as a debuff
"
Revan1909 wrote:
"
scrappy903 wrote:
Sorry if im missing something but i count 5 curses but only able to apply 4. 1+1(whispers of doom)+1(gloves)+1(malediction).
Enfeeble, poachers mark, bane, temp chains, despair.

I am pretty sure, that bane is no curse. It counts as a debuff

Yes Bane doesnt count as a Curse its a trigger for curses and scaled with curse Notes but is not counted as a curse

You can swap out Soulrend for ED, but keep in mind that soulrend duration only gonna be around 1second with temp chains so you'd need to recast it frequently ED gonna last for 7seconds with a bit less dmg but more duration.

Just using enhance to Buff curses in your Vixens Entrapment and Quality on Temp Chains and Despair is huge.

Sorry for not frequent answers I have been leveling a new char
Nice build.Any chance you can show a lvl 80 tree when you switched to ES?
"
MrDevvie wrote:
Why are you picking up the AOE damage nodes? If I'm right it doesn't add any damage to bane only some radius which already seems to be big enough. Seems like a waste of skillpoints, care to explain?
you're not right, if you read gem description you will see that it deals damage (without curses) + %more for each curse applied through bane
Last edited by Nicchus on Mar 26, 2019, 8:23:03 AM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
OP I see in your post that you mentioned doing guardians and shaper easily. I'm running the exact tree that you have with roughly same gear and I just don't see the dmg. Skill is amazing for clear but I feel like single target is ass even with swift affliction and malevolence aura. Did you do anything special?? Not sure where ppl get all the single target boss dmg from. How long did the fight take?

been running kinda the same build on trickster and shaper + guardians is super easy -> bane + soulrend gg

died twice on uber elder but in the end cleared the whole game with the skill so you should be able too
What is your choice for bandit?
“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring
Hi,
which jewels are you using?
I'm playing this build is SSFSC actually. I just got to maps, singletarget-damage is really really bad. How can we improve st-damage?
great build for mapping/delving/memory farming but endgame bosses and syndicate seems too tough but killable
"
LG0012 wrote:
What is your choice for bandit?

According to the PoB link, it's the 2 passive points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info