We've just released three new weapon skins! Check them out by watching the videos below or click here to get yours!

The Infernal Bow is decorated with pieces of flesh and is imbued with flames which makes it a perfect addition to the Malachai Armour Set, the Dragon Hunter Armour Set or any fire-themed armour set from the store.

The Ultimate Chaos Axe is designed in the popular Ultimate Chaos theme and gives you one more matching weapon skin to choose from if your character uses a two-hand weapon.

Finally, the Pickaxe Weapon Skin will satisfy those of you who'd like to use a proper weapon for exploring the depths of the Azurite Mine.

Thank you for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
In before the "where's my cats on crits?" soulrend :)
Nice!
<3
Slick!
First thought with the pickaxe:

Make a Delve character named DiggyDiggyHole.

I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole!
ima spectral throw that pickaxe so hard
The bow is shitty as usual, whoever ir the artist behind the bows skins he is totally unable to make something elegant simple and aggressive. Its always something heavy, cumbersome, unelegant and ridiculous like something out of some freaking anime. Bows are simple and elegant work toward those 2 concept...

The axe is cool simple and fitting.

The pick axe could have been better if it leaned a bit more toward one "Bec de Corbin" a real weapon, a perfaect can opener.
So now you can have a total Niko mood, going from Hideout to your own character with the pickaxe
So now you can have a total Niko mood, going from Hideout to your own character with the pickaxe
Hi HO hi HO, it's off to work we go!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info