[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

Coming soon (TM) to standard league :^)
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

900 chance/scours and eventually just trash to treasured it. BiS for this build
"
I'm going to update the guide tonight. Made a really nice acquisition and will be crafting it to perfect ASAP

"
Knox283 wrote:
With the introduction it the new unique jewels, what are your thoughts on using a maraketh jewel for all the extra dex it gives instead of a rare one? How does the damage change?

This build got MAJORLY buffed in 3.7, like crazy amounts. The new Brutal Restraint jewel is perfect for this build in addition to the node Utmost Swiftness

Has the tree been updated now? Still lvling up so hopefully won't need to make too many changes. I'm hoping the brutal restraint gives me enough Dex to take some off of the rings. Getting high Dex rolls with other good stats can be annoying/expensive in a league

Also noticed that title now says TS instead of LA, any reason for the change or just personal preference?
Last edited by Knox283 on Jun 27, 2019, 6:19:06 AM
Yes, the tree is updated for 3.7

You can go ts or la, it doesnt matter. La is faster for mapping imo, but I'm delving at 1k+ so I need the coverage ts provides
Can you use LA for 5 emblem or is TS better?
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you use LA for 5 emblem or is TS better?

I would have to test it to give a definitive answer, but basically LA struggles with rare/unique mobs when you don't have headhunter stacks, so I'm fairly confident tornado shot wins vs LA. With that said, if you have gg damage and are able to get 5 stacks with tornado shot already, I'm sure LA will work well too.

I'll add my position to the FAQ on LA vs TS in a minute, because I get pmed this question a lot in game too
"

This build got MAJORLY buffed in 3.7, like crazy amounts. The new Brutal Restraint jewel is perfect for this build in addition to the node Utmost Swiftness

Please update the guide with 3.7 items :P most people play legion not standard
https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicPowerfulBottleNononoCat

build working well for me

bad rings, belt and gloves

and using precision gem
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
"

Please update the guide with 3.7 items :P most people play legion not standard

The only legacy items are Sol Wind and Maelstrom Horn, which are my own personal rare items that are not required in any way shape or form. Everything else is available in league! ^^
I'm playing as Berserker and took some pointers from your build, really fun an strong to play

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info