[3.9] Zed's Dex Stacking Ranger Guide (Outdated & Mostly Legacy)

@Moe very nice. A good way to avoid one shots is 50% reduced damage from critical strikes corruption on Hyrri's Ire. Not sure how much it would cost though. Also Garukhan's flight gives more life than Kaom's Roots.

"
Bucnep90 wrote:
What to catch with Brutal Restraint?

You want as much dexterity and increased projectile damage/elemental damage as you can possibly get.
Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188
Hello!
I'd like transition to this. Could anyone give me some sort of guidance on which items to get first, please?
"
"
KriskoStyle wrote:
Thanks for the great build mate! Filmed my Uber Elder run at blight league with that.https://youtu.be/_rnTnNz30pM
Enjoing it so far

Very nice kill. Mind if I put it in the Video section of the main post?

It would be pleasure for me
Given the choice between a crafted bow with the cold damage per 10 dex mod and 20% double damage/10% attack speed or +1 chain, which would you prefer?

I'm a bit torn. While I know the chain is mostly irrelevant given the build's damage, I'm a sucker for it all the same. With Ricochet, initial hits are comparable between the two, but the AS on the double damage mod is also appealing.

Is this just a first-world problem and a "take whichever you get first/for cheaper" type situation?
"
SlothHugger wrote:
Given the choice between a crafted bow with the cold damage per 10 dex mod and 20% double damage/10% attack speed or +1 chain, which would you prefer?

I'm a bit torn. While I know the chain is mostly irrelevant given the build's damage, I'm a sucker for it all the same. With Ricochet, initial hits are comparable between the two, but the AS on the double damage mod is also appealing.

Is this just a first-world problem and a "take whichever you get first/for cheaper" type situation?

Chain for min maxing clear.
Double damage for min maxing bossing.

Both if you’re just rich ;)
I'll answer some questions here in a bit. I got approached today with an offer to partner with me to recraft sol wind into a better version. So today is the last day this monster will exist in game. Farewell buddy ;)

Mirror Service: view-thread/2466500
Ultimate Dex Stacking Guide: view-thread/2466188

Got that stuff now... very nice build! Like that fast mapping really...
But could anybody tell me how to get a bit tougher? Just died on t11 boss -.-
Hard to lvl like that...
Anything to change?
Thx guys
Hi,

I've a rare thicket bow with just the cold dmg per dext (not the double dmg)do you think it's worth using for this build (after multimod btw) ?
"
"
Could someone please post a POB that is updated to 3.8? Couldn't find one on OP.

First bow build and any additional leveling tips would be appreciated.

Other Questions:

1) Should we use Tornado Shot while leveling or stick with rain of arrows or lightning arrow?

2) Which leveling bow uniques should we progress through?

3) Has anyone gone the Raider Ascendancy route? How did it work out in 3.8?

Thank you!

I'll get around to updating the POB. I have one for personal use, but it is using the gear I have in standard, which is ridiculous so...

1) I always level with Rain of Arrows

2) I use stormcloud until a rare with high ele damage drops

3) Raider Ascendancy is great. I really like it now. Definitely less damage, but a lot of survivability and utility.

Thank you for taking the time to answer this!
How can Sol Wind be even better?
Details, please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info