How do I send my friend a beta invite?

So I recently just realized that I was actually invited to the closed beta quite a while ago. My question here is how do I send my good friend a beta invite?

I've heard that I should have an extra invite I can send to him. Where can I check to see if I have an invite?
I heard it should be in your PMs or Email inbox, I am not 100% sure can someone correct me on this?
See, beta keys given to people who don't even care....

sigh.
Some people usually don't hover over their inbox when they forgot that they applied for a beta tester about 6 months ago, he probably forgot.
"
Tremorlor wrote:

sigh.

I care. I absolutely love the game right now and want to invite a friend to play along with me.
It really is a unique game.
"
Pachuri wrote:
"
Tremorlor wrote:

sigh.

I care. I absolutely love the game right now and want to invite a friend to play along with me.

On your profile, but not everyone get a friend invite. I got mine a few days after i got into the closed beta. Not sure how it works.
"
iiss wrote:
"
Pachuri wrote:
"
Tremorlor wrote:

sigh.

On your profile, but not everyone get a friend invite. I got mine a few days after i got into the closed beta. Not sure how it works.

It's random, you can have an invite, or not. Just like the beta timer!
Most guilty pleasure? I like to feed the trolls! OM NOM NOM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info