[3.6] Ball Lightning Elementalist - Comfortable, safe, scales well. Simply enjoying your balls.

Introduction
Ball Lightning, lightning ball.. balls of thunder. The skill that I once used on my Necromancer to spread debuffs. I liked the skill, but never really tried it. I saw a video of it once destroying content, still I never used it. Nearing the Synthesis hype I wanted to make my own build, featuring Ball Lightning. I started with a Trickster due to the buffs. After tinkering a lot, knowing I wanted to go MoM, I found someone else who had a build about Lightning Tendrils CwC Arc. I learned about Elementalist and how ailments can work. I combined my desires, my new found knowledge and made my very own Elementalist Ball Lightning MoM character. About 10 days into the league and I'm progressing into content I never dared to comfortably do. Time to share my knowledge.

What is this guide and what is it not?
A user friendly guide about a workable ball lightning build. It will contain the basics. Pros & Cons, my items and a skill tree. Aside from that I will try to explain the mechanics behind Ball Lightning to the best of my abilities. If I find the time I will add more math/explanation over time.

If you are looking for a sick guide with AMAZING POB NUMBERS I have to dissapoint you. I can show you the math of my 1.5m damage which you could get in a perfect scenario that will never happen. Neither PoB or tooltip will show anything remotely close to it. Current tooltip is closer to 35k ;)

Pros & Cons
Pros
+ 1 Main skill for clear and AoE
+ Safety using affordable gear (easy to get 7k EHP)
+ Comfortable as starter and scales well over time
+ Proven to be a great boss killer
+ Self-cast fantasy
+ Can run 'No regen' maps. Yup, self casting no regen maps.
+ Does NOT rely on a 'Warlord's Mark' Elder ring

Cons
- No huge explosions on screen
- You will have to press more then 1 button eventually
- If you really want to min/max in terms of damage, you will become squishy and it will become expensive
- Self-casting still makes you vulnerable in the end.
- Can't run Elemental Reflect maps.

Why is this build safe?
Mind of the Council (helmet) has been an interesting item to me ever since I first saw it.

The helmet instantly gives you 3% mana in return when you critical strike. On most crit builds it makes mana regen obsolete. It was no secret this helmet has potential for Mind of Matter builds as well. However to crit that often?

Enter Ball Lightning. Ball Lightning as a skill hits every 150 ms (6,66 times per second). With critical strike chance > 50% and several projectiles in the air hitting their target(s) really fast, your mana is refilled long before you notice it's gone. Suddenly instead of being a nice addition it becomes a very reliable item.

To further strenghten our Mind over Matter we use the Cloak of Defiance. Instead of 30%, we now rock 40% Mind over Matter. But that's not all. The Watcher's Eye mod '% damage taken from mana before life while affected by Clarity' can boost this to a staggering amount of 50%! Both of these items are reasonably cheap. The specific Watcher's Eye mod is for sale for 29c as I write this.

The cheap Grand Spectrum Cobalt jewels provide a ton of mana to scale MoM.

Due to 1:1 life to mana ratio, your mana is now effectively completely EHP as long as your life is higher then your unreserved mana. In practice I've yet to come close to balancing my life/(ES)/mana and future improvements can become even greedier. I expect to break 9k EHP in the near future. Going towards CI values.

But your safety gets even better. If you use a life flask (instant) for 970 health, you gain double that. Due to how fast and reliable our mana refills, you will effectively have 1940 effective health gain from every sip of your life flask.

Tl;dr: 50% MoM. If you have 3000 life and 3000 mana, you now sit at 6000 effective health. And that is very realistic even when having just starting to map. Easy to reach 8000+ combined.

How does Ball Lightning work?

Let's start of by looking at the gamepedia page of Ball Lightning

Ball Lightning is a 'Spell, Projectile, AoE, Lightning Gem'. The Spell part is pretty obvious, as are the projectile and Lightning tags. However AoE is the odd one out.

Unlike most AoE spells, Ball Lightning does not benefit from Area of Effect Damage. The projectile goes out from the caster and whenever there is an enemy within the range of the projectile, the ball will zap that mob every 150 ms (0,150 sec or 6,66 times/second). The zap itself isn't an Area of Effect damage and thus the skill does not benefit from this. 1 ball can zap multiple enemies, but can only target a specific monster every 150 ms.

But why is it tagged AoE then? Because the area in which the ball will hit is based on Area of Effect. The bigger the area of effect, the more often the projctile will zap a target. This will become an essential part later on when we work on complicated math. Time for a simple story:

Imagine yourself in a contest where you have to shoot someone with a squirt gun. But while doing it, you are on a treadmill moving forward. You can increase the times you can hit someone with the squirtgun in 2 ways.
1) Get a squirtgun that can shoot further out.
2) Make the treadmill move slower.

Point 1 is rather obvious. The more Area of Effect you have, the more often you will hit. Point 2 is odd. You want to slow the skill down! But 'International School of clear speed' says: "faster! Faster! FASTER!" The natural speed of Lightning Ball is reasonably slow enough (48 units/sec) that it hits plenty of monsters fast enough that they die fast enough. For clear speed I found Ball Lightning to have rather good towards great clear speed. Don't compare it to the extremely fast builds. It's pretty damn great still. I'd like to point towards Asendancy / Gem Links for more information about clear.

And then we doubled it
For bosses (only the real though ones) however there is 'Slower Projectiles Support'. This MONSTER of a gem is the biggest DPS increase in the game, by a long shot, for any skill, period. The gem adds projectile damage which is nice.. but it also decreases the speed by 49%. That means that whatever calculation you just did, multiply it by 1,96. That's basically double.

Nasty.. Just filthy.. I'm going to take a shower after writing this.

There is just 1 thing. PoB calculates none of this. All it does is calculate what a single hit (zap) of a Ball Lightning will do. So further down, I will do some math for you later. It will not be perfect, but it will surprise you that Tooltip heroes have small wienerschnitzels.

Damage estimates

Estimates
The reason why I have to resort to damage estimates is because programs like PoB don't give a clear cut answer to what our DPS is. Our DPS output depends on numerous factors, most importantly: 'how often do you hit?' I'm going to give a few estimates based on PoB 'hit' damage and the situation. I seperate calculations in 4 sections:

1) Perfect DPS
2) Bullshit DPS
3) Realistic DPS without slower projectiles, without elemental focus (clear)
4) Realistic DPS with slower projectiles + Elemental Focus (heavy bossing)

Perfect DPS
Perfect DPS would consider the following gems.
Ball Lightning - Elemental Focus - Controlled Destruction - Slower projectiles - Hypothermia - Spell Echo

In this scenario, your target will be shocked for 50% from Orb of Storm setup. You have all flasks active, conductivity etc. Your target has a hitbox of 3 (Shaper)

PoB shows with my current set-up a hit of [X]
The radius is (22+3) with 75% AoE giving 32 radius. With Slower Projectiles, this is 8,7 hits. (See chart later on)

[X] * 8,7 = ...
With cast speed of [Y] it gives ... * [Y] =

Along comes Orb of Storm damage: [Z]
Along comes Lighting Bolt (choir of storm): [Z2]

Total DPS in this scenario: Y+Z+Z2

Bullshit DPS numbers
If I change all values in PoB to bullshit values (gems 21/20 etc, perfect rolls on everything, better wand, bullshit expensive Watcher's Eye, Inpulsa instead of Cloak), the total would be

Realistic DPS without slower projectiles, without elemental focus
For realistic values I calculate DPS using the following set up.
Ball Lightning - Spell Echo - Unleash Support - Controlled Destruction - Hypothermia - Added Lightning damage

I assume that you will be casting in periods of 1 second, before moving 2 seconds (doing mechanics). You will be laying out bursts of projectiles. This is important because of Unleash. Boss hitbox is 3. I will assume for ease sake that you will have each option of Pendulum alternating per burst. I also assume you place down Orb of Storms in between bursts as this is very possible to do. This will give you power charges and arcane surge.

Calculations
Burst 1: 1 second of casting, opening with 3 stacks of Unleash and gaining/releasing an additional stack within the 1 second of burst (0,7 recharge).
Cast Speed =
4*Unleash (70% of damage) meaning 280% of a single projectile.

Ticks in an area of 25 (22+3) meaning 3,47. For realism I assume you do not hit the boss perfect. So I round this down to 3 hits per projectile.

Hit damage * casts + (Hit damage * 2,8) + (Lightning Bolt) + (Orb of Storms) =

Conclusion

My Current Gear

Note: For the build to function, you only need the helmet, body armour and 3x Grand Spectrum. All other pieces are not required for the build to function at it's basics.

Gear explained per slot

Helmet

The Mind of the Council is the enabler of the build. For this build to work as it does, I do not advice any replacement. It's all about the mana on crit. With Ball Lightning you deal an incredible amount of critical strikes. This means you will restore your entire mana bar in an instant whenever you hit a mob. Also the %mana is vital for our MoM idea. All the other stats are extra.

If you can get any Ball Lightning Enchant on it, that's great. The helmet isn't being enchanted that often and Ball Lightning isn't popular (yet). So get what you can.

Chest
The Cloak of Defiance is the go-to Mind over Matter chest piece. It's affordable beyond the first 1-2 days of the league and it does what we want. The mana directly adds to our EHP and the 10% extra effect of MoM makes it so we can reach our 50/50 point.

If you want to roll more damage, you can always try Inpulsa. You will strictly do more damage, at the sacrifice of some survivability. The big downside is.. a 6-link Cloak is only a bit more expensive then an Inpulsa without anything. I advice against it.

Carcass jack is a weird option. It has Increased Area of Effect which technically is a mulitplier. It would boil down to about 18% damage increase, potentially reaching up a bit higher due to hitboxes. (see math later on). I'm not a big fan of it, but it is a DPS chest for Ball Lightning. Again, I advice against it.

Amulet
The Choir of the storm is a unique amulet that works well with what we try to plan. It adds mana (EHP), Lightning damage, critical strike chance and the lightning bolt adds a good chunk of single target damage (100k+).

You can craft yourself a Choir of the Storm by vendoring a Voice of the Storm and a Blessing of Esh.

If you cannot yet afford a Choir of the Storm, do not worry. Use any rare to fix your stats in the meantime. This item is a luxery item. If you plan on buying one eventually, do not invest in any amulet. Any attributes/resistances need to be balanced on different gear. I used an amulet without resistance and 80 dexterity until I got Choir of the Storm.

Ring(s)

The Essence Worm is an important part of our build. We want to use Wrath as it significantly adds to our damage. However we cannot reserve much mana as we want a huge mana pool. Enter Essence Worm for obvious reasons. This ring is worth it whenever you can get your hands on it. I personally bought it a bit into my first maps. Until that point you either have to choose to play without Wrath or without MoM.

Currently I'm testing the new Synthesised Ring for Herald of Thunder. I was using a rare ring to fill up my attributes/resistances up to level 90. After getting better items, I managed to do without any ring. Aside from some Lightning resist, it has no useful stats that a rare ring can provide.

The main benefit of the ring is in the huge lightning damage and mana. By reservering less on Herald of Thunder, I save about 400 mana. That's 400 EHP. You can't get that amount of life on a single ring easily. There are cheaper versions of this ring out there and this is still an experiment. This is by no means the end-game ring or required.

Currenty rings to experiment with:
Valako's Sign (extremely cheap for a big damage increase)
Berek's Grip (High amount of life leech, eh on damage)
Mark of the Shaper Opal ring (most likely highest damage)

Belt

It's a Stygian Vise, deal with it. Get as much resistance/life on this as you are wililng to afford.

Boots
I bought these boots for 1 ex very early in the league. Most likely you can get way better boots already. You want dexterity on your boots. After that as much life/mana/resist/movement speed as you are willing to afford.

Gloves
Like with the boots, you want dexterity on the gloves. After that as much life/mana/resist as you are willing to afford.

If you want to go super fancy you could use Shaper gloves with faster casting. This would allow you to gain 1 socket due to Lightning Warp. I personally don't even consider getting it at this point.

Shield
You want a caster shield. Don't care about ES. It's all about Critical Strike chance / life / mana / resistances and hopefully gain lightning damage as chaos.

Start of with a simple shield to balance your resistances. Get as much life/mana as you can. Damage mods come afterwards. Right now, shields aren't to expensive. 8 days into the league I paid 8c for this shield. People have no idea what they are selling.

Weapon
To be blunt, I found this wand in a map. I am still investigating what stats are the most important, but overall you are looking for:
Spell Damage
Critical Strike Chance
Critical Strike Multiplier
Cast Speed
Lightning damage as chaos damage
Lightning Damage

Hopefully I can do some work figuring out what wands are best. Just get a wand with a ton of stats for now. It won't make or break the build. Your damage output doesn't rely that much on a good wand or not.

Jewels, the important bit
*Add pictures* The Jewelry are completely focused on our defenses. In my build I use 3x Grand Spectrum Cobalt Jewels. They add 30 mana for each jewel, which means that they multiply each other. This gives us a huge chunk to Mana, which effectively means EHP!

On top of that we have a Watcher's Eye with '% of damage taken from mana before life while affected by clarity'. This effectively is extra MoM effectiveness. They are cheap as we don't care about whatever nonsense is on the 2nd mod. If you can get something else using Wrath or Clarity that is great. Cheapest one out there right now has 7% on it and is 29 chaos as I write this. You also get %Es, %Life, %mana on top of it. Lovely!

We also use a single Abyss Jewel in our belt. Use whatever you want in it. Preferably something that adds cold damage (to spells) and life/mana/dex/resistance as you need it.

Ascendancy

1) Shaper of Desolation: Not that vital. You get free debuffs from it, which is awesome. But not reliable. Helps somewhat clearing though!
2) Beacon of Ruin: Huge node due to shock! Any lightning damage that shocks will now apply a 20% shock minimum. This is a large multiplier that we try to expand on. This is a large damage increase.
3) Pendulum of Construction: Quite a significant node for us. Most Elementalists like the 75% increased elemental damage. Instead, we take that one for granted and go crazy for 75% Area of Effect. This is a significant damage increase and a lovely increase while clearing as well.
4) Mastermind of Discord: The reason we love Herald of Thunder. We now reserve less mana, which translates into more EHP. Secondly, lightning penetration for free! Lastly, a buffed Herald for more lightning damage.

You are free to choose whichever of the 2 paths you choose first. I choose to go Pendulum of Construction first, but in practice it hardly matters. You do want to do Uber Lab as soon as you can.

Gem Links
The gem links on Ball Lightning are not exactly clear cut. I'm also thinkering about a few things myself. Feel free to experiment with these to your own personal preferences.

What I currently use:
Ball Lightning - Spell Echo - Unleash - Controlled Destruction - Added Lightning Damage - Hypothermia

When it's a really though boss and you use Orb of Storms for ailments
Ball Lightning - Spell Echo - Unleash - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Slower Projectiles

Explanation on possible gems:
Elemental Focus - Aside from Hypothermia, the absolute BiS gem. However you can no longer apply shock/chill with your Ball Lightning. I use this gems on extreme boss fights where I apply ailments through Orb of Storms. I advice against using this while clearing. You want those ailments for clear comfort.
Spell Echo - it's good. Fast spellcasting is amazing. More balls is also more reliable mana returns.
Unleash - This isn't your TOP DPS gem. However the game relies on moving and shooting. This gem rewards you for doing mechanics. This gem helps while clearing. This gem is everything you want IN PRACTICE. No Theory bullshit, just a great gem. It will feel amazing, combined with cast speed.
Controlled Destruction - Just good
Added Lightning Damage - It's good
Increased Critical Strike chance - It's good
Hypothermia - If you can manage to apply chill, then this is BiS support gem. Also it saves you a green socket for Slower Projectile Support. I'm still doing the work on it how to chill most effectively. For now I use cold damage to spell on an abyss jewel and rely on Chilling conflux.
Slower Projectiles Support - BiS for the strongest bosses.

Click for a huge boost
Orb of Storms - Unbound Ailments - Power Charge on Critical - Arcane Surge

Movement skill:
Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Less Duration - Swift Afflication (optional)

Golem - support
*I use Lightning Golem personally. I advice Ice Golem as it's simply more damage. I just love cast speed for smoother gameplay and lightning theme.
Ice Golem - Blind Support or Culling support

Cast when Damage taken - Immortal Call
No explanation needed.

Wrath In the Essence Worm
Herald of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Conductivity
I'm still experimenting with this to see if it works on Shaper/Elder, but if you kill something it automatically curses the bosses.

Clarity level 1 To enable Watcher's Eye.

Vaal Righteous Fire can be used if you do not support your Ice Golem. Can be used for even MORE damage. Like you need it.. pff.

Path of Building links

Current character (lvl 90)
https://pastebin.com/PQXfXDGw

Bandit:
Alira

If you feel comfortable later on, you can swap Alira to 2 points. In the meantime, I strongly recommend Alira especially when you don't have gear ready to go.

Leveling options
(Level 65 tree, using Alira)
https://pastebin.com/jqNCSPfc

From here fill as you see fit. When you get your hands on the Watcher's Eye work towards the final Jewel Socket. Feel free to decide if you want damage earlier on, or additional life/mana. With MoM at 40%, if you have 3000 life, you want aproximately 2000 unreserved mana for optimal EHP.

Area of Effect calculations

As I'm learning more and more about Area of Effect calculations, ignore this math entirely until it's updated. Math below is very incorrect and might change drastiscally.

Area of EFfect is rather difficult to calculate. I'm going to try my best to calculate the increase/decreases of Area of Effect. Remember: Area of Effect DAMAGE has 0 effect on the skill.

Base assumptions:
Ball Lightning hits every 150ms or 6,66 hits/sec
Ball Lightning has a base speed of 48 units/sec

The above picture has the base area of effect (22 units) and the adjusted area of effect when Pendulum kicks in (75% increased area of effect, 29 units)

At 22 units, the amount of hits = 22/48*6,66 = 3,05 hits. This boils down to 3 hits effectively
At 29 units, the amount of hits = 29/48*6,66 = 4,02 hits. This boils down to 4 hits effectively.

The above spreadsheet shows the amount of hits in a perfect scenario with an opponent without ANY diameter. You can see that adding area of effect adds ticks of damage and are a direct multiplier.

Also important to see is how strong Slower Projectile support is. Effectively the amount of hits and thus damage is doubled. It's unbelievable how good it really is. Nothing in this game compares to Slower Projectile Damage for Lightning Ball. Still, I only ever use it on the absolutely end of content.

But that's not all why it is sometimes hard to calculate the damage. Because due to how hitboxes work in this game, the diameter of the boss is ENTIRELY added to the damage of Lightning Ball. The bigger the boss, the more damage you do. Guardians, shaper, elder all have serious hitboxes.

This means that your damage on Shaper is different then Core (T15) boss.

Investing points in tree or Increased Area of Effect Support
Investing 7 points into Area of Effect increases AoE by 60%, increasing Radius to 27. It would get the hitcount up from 3,0 to 3,7, giving you a 23% damage increase. If you use slower projectiles, the increase would be merely 16%.

Investing a Increased Area of Effect support in your gem-setup would increase your Radius from 22 to 26. The increase would be aproximately 18% (26/22*100) and most likely even less with Slower Projectile.

Both comparisons go up of course as Bosses have diameter of course. But to increase DPS more then a support gem, the target needs to reach quite some diameter. I will have to do more research into the hitboxes, but I doubt Shaper hitbox is anywhere near 10 diameter. Anything below that and I won't even calculate it. It would seem Increased Area of Effect is not worth it, nor are the points on the tree.

**https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6mlx63/question_mob_and_projectile_hitboxes/

This post states that most objects have a hitbox of 1-5 radius.

Conclusion
Area of Effect is wonky. It's generally not worth investing into it. Pendulum of Destruction is amazing though. One of the few builds that puts it to great use.

To-do-list:
Shock mechanics explained
Mana reservation explained
DPS calculations
DPS calculations in a functional boss fight with mechanics
Add credits for people that have contributed to the guide.

Add 1-2 video's of my build if I manage to get the software working. Got picture so far, so shouldn't be to hard in the near future. Am 1 tapping red bosses so far.

I plan to have a functional guide in the next 2-3 days nearing first completion. If you have great images to add to the guide for flavor, I'd love it.
'You know why I enjoy Math? If something doesn't exist we simply create it.'
Last edited by TotemLols on Mar 20, 2019, 5:22:07 AM
Last bumped on Apr 14, 2019, 3:15:54 AM
Reserved
I don't think it's wise not to use Inpulsa's here.

The shock immunity paired with the helm is pretty much mandatory.

Not even counting the 40% shock effectiveness that applies to beacon of ruins 20% shock.

Leveling with ball lightning, even 4l, was amazing for me so far.
"
Poimu wrote:

Not even counting the 40% shock effectiveness that applies to beacon of ruins 20% shock.

About Inpulsa:
Inpulsa has the downside of being very expensive. If you can afford it, feel free to use it. You sacrifice defensiveness for extra damage. Both are fine.

As for the shock effectiveness I completely agree. It's a significant damage increase to use Inpulsa, as it increases the effect of shock by 8% (multiplier). However this build already carries more then enough damage. For the more casual player, Cloak of Defiance is more obtainable and much safer.

The shock immunity is hardly mandatory with the helmet. +20% chance to be shocked isn't that big of a deal I feel. It's only slightly more defensive to use Inpulsa for this reason on certain mobs/map mods, while cloak of defiance offers defences against everything at all times.

Good luck leveling! Make those bosses explode :)

Last edited by TotemLols on Mar 21, 2019, 5:13:01 AM
"
TotemLols wrote:
"
Poimu wrote:

About Inpulsa:
Inpulsa has the downside of being very expensive. If you can afford it, feel free to use it. You sacrifice defensiveness for extra damage. Both are fine.

As for the shock effectiveness I completely agree. It's a significant damage increase to use Inpulsa, as it increases the effect of shock by 8% (multiplier). However this build already carries more then enough damage. For the more casual player, Cloak of Defiance is more obtainable and much safer.

The shock immunity is hardly mandatory with the helmet. +20% chance to be shocked isn't that big of a deal I feel. It's only slightly more defensive to use Inpulsa for this reason on certain mobs/map mods, while cloak of defiance offers defences against everything at all times.

Good luck leveling! Make those bosses explode :)

Followed your advice on this and went for the MoM armor. I'm getting shock immunity from pots.

It's amazing how fast mana resplenish.

Since I'm having a hard time wrapping up resists & stats I dropped Essence worm & wrath. I'm playing with Herald of thunder & innervate to get that juicy buff.

Less damage overall, will see how it scale.

I'm having a blast, nice build! HC BTW
Last edited by Poimu on Mar 23, 2019, 4:01:41 PM
Heyo I'm about to try this build, my question is, can I make this work with a staff until I get a proper wand/shield setup?:O
"
Selaflaffy wrote:
Heyo I'm about to try this build, my question is, can I make this work with a staff until I get a proper wand/shield setup?:O

In my opinion you can always use any staff or weapon combination that you want for starters. The highest damage possibility you can get is with a Shaped Eclipse staff, having +gem levels on it as well.

Most of your damage doesn't come from your weapons to be fair, so feel free to buy any cheap wand/shield to cap your stats first.

If you are keen to getting a cheap staff, there is perhaps Agnarod staffs for some lightning damage. Still, any wand

Also unique dagger: Divinarius is quite decent to start of with.

Doryani's Sceptre, albeit more expensive (20c+) is simply amazing btw.
Last edited by TotemLols on Mar 25, 2019, 3:22:56 PM
I may have over looked it sorry if I had. But what Pantheon are you using with this build?
Killed shaper today,

went pretty smooth :

https://youtu.be/gQOm7_cnH_8
I know this maybe sounds weird, but you sort of saved my Inquisitor build with this guide. I had been doing another guide for a sparky Inquisitor, but the play style really did not suit me. Also I honestly think the guide made some bad choices for passive paths.

So I tried to follow your advises on gems, for both defense and offense, it even works with spark for a start until I got my LB skill gem to like 15, been enjoying my balls ever since.

Been tuning my gear, the only real difference would be that I use; "Unyielding Flame, Archon Kite Shield", it works really well. It has high uptime on cast speed (8-12%), and critical chance and some decent resists and life. Also has a crit proc that destroys pretty well on packs. (5 sec CD)

With the Inquisitor passives being a little different in terms in starting point, I think it works awesome. I have gone Pious path for a start, with 20% cast speed and great defense as a result. Next "Inevitable Judgement" path, witch will make this completely insane i think.

As soon as I transitioned to using wrath in ring, and the ring for thunder, I was much more solid and haven't really died since (except one bad explosion... ;))

This is my first high lvl. char in Poe (86 for now), and first time I have felt somewhat safe in maps. Thanks you so much for the awesome guide, I might try with same starting point as elementalist, but for now enjoying the weird hybrid.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info