3.6.1 Hotfix 2

im really curious about the exact numbers right now, looks like white maps got doubled the drops and red barely touched if at all...
see you all in 2.5 months
Can’t complain about more maps.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
please also fix the crash that happens with blue pack monsters blowing up. this started after you guys deployed the patch 3.6.1 days ago. people are playing with lockstep as a workaround but game is so much smoother when on predictive. please GGG fix this.
Who wants to bet we're being gaslit into only thinking they adjusted the map drop rate when in fact they've actually done nothing? I'm waiting for the "map drops feel so much better now" posts despite nothing having changed.... That would be just like GGG. Remember Bestiary nets and Alchemy drops?
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
schklf wrote:
im really curious about the exact numbers right now, looks like white maps got doubled the drops and red barely touched if at all...
see you all in 2.5 months

this stuff isn't discussed with the public.
Still not getting any drops, see you all in the next ARPG because GGG seems set on preventing us from doing any meaningful content.
That's great news, but is there any ETA on a Betrayal lag fix? It's the one thing that is stopping me from playing this League like I want to
"
Ashriel wrote:
Who wants to bet we're being gaslit into only thinking they adjusted the map drop rate when in fact they've actually done nothing? I'm waiting for the "map drops feel so much better now" posts despite nothing having changed.... That would be just like GGG. Remember Bestiary nets and Alchemy drops?

imagine still defending ggg and thinking they havent lowered map drops this league

literally just got on and cleared 5 t11's and gotten about 7 t11s+t12s back when before i was getting jackshit (and that was with bloodlines zana mod as well)

the alchemy drops in bestiary was a handful of idiots claiming they lowered it when they obviously didn't. it was just because the previous league was Abyss which give us way more monsters to kill equaling more drops (therefore more alchs) whilst bestiary had less mobs to kill etc etc. If anything, the map drops this league should have felt like more from the start because of the multiple avenue of getting them that are in the game now (Delve, Incursion, and now Synthesis), yet they seemed to be dropping at an extremely low rate which was obviously because the innate drop-rate was lowered on them.
~3945 18/12/2023
Aswesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
So let me see if I understand this.

So you nerfed drop rates, than saw that the drop rates were shit, so you unnerfed your own fuckery?

Who is making all these awful decisions over there lately? They either need to be moved back to being a janitor or fired.
Last edited by Biovital on Mar 17, 2019, 8:03:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info