[3.7] Ice Trap Saboteur - All Content Viable! (Good League Starter)

"
SanguineLaw wrote:
Sure, Just look at the gearing section and choose the most defensive options. Tinkerskin, Atziri's Step, Vaal Grace etc. and make sure you have a Basalt flask for the 15% phys reduction. The phasing from Tinkerskin can also help you out of a tight spot if you find yourself in one. You should have about 5k hp and 2.5k mana which is about 7k effective HP. If you're running crit chance + multi or unlucky dodge in high maps there's always a chance you'll get one shot.

As a gem switch for Flame Dash you could use Shield Charge - Fortify - Faster attacks for that added damage reduction. Hope this helps

Thanks for your time and tips!! I will start my HC journey soon!
Oh ok i was just confused becuase for example on the POB it has CWDT gem at level 1 but not on the gem link section so threw me off a bit, thanks for your swift reply, love the guide so far.
Looks really not bad, I might go for that one.
leveling tree?
"
Takapongo wrote:
leveling tree?

I don't currently have a levelling tree, but I didn't need to respec at all during the build, just go for damage or life based on what you need from the end tree as you go.

how this buildp shows itself in delve?
"

how this buildp shows itself in delve?

I'm currently in depth 320 with no deaths so far, i83 bosses can be carried in 6 man parties (mods forgiving of course)
Hi, I've never done a trap build, I'm between this one and Demi's, (for trust) but I loved your build, and I'm very confident in it, I want to give it a chance and make this build yours, then maybe I'll shoot more Doubts with you here, thank you very much, and sorry for my English.

@ashe
and I'll leave some questions for you to answer me, why not use Tinkerskin? .. also you use Zealotry, but have the Potion Bottled Faith that has the similar effect, could not use Flask and another Aura? just a tip and doubt .. thanks !!!

@ashe
First off all, thanks for the guide, i am really enjoying the ice trap sabo.

Noticed you are running Grace instead of Malevolence (with a grace watcher's eye)

Assuming that i have access to a grace watcher's eye, is it more beneficial over the malevolence buff??

Or do you swap the auras around between clear / boss fights?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info