[3.6] Bravo's Shooty Girls - Blink+Mirror Arrow Deadeye ~1M Shaper DPS

UPDATE: 3.6.3b Patch will be fixing the issue where Volley and Greater Volley did not apply to Blink and Mirror Arrow.

As a result of this, Reach of the Council is likely to be Best in Slot for a clearing setup! Whoo!
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:
UPDATE: 3.6.3b Patch will be fixing the issue where Volley and Greater Volley did not apply to Blink and Mirror Arrow.

As a result of this, Reach of the Council is likely to be Best in Slot for a clearing setup! Whoo!

Does that mean it will make more clones?
"
Quintessence wrote:

Does that mean it will make more clones?

No, but it does mean the clones will fire more arrows, which helps a lot for clear speed.
IGN: Bravo_Thirsty
Wanted to share my new quiver, this makes Hexproof maps a lot faster, and lowers your reliance on projectile weakness in general for pierece:

IGN: PortiaDeRossi
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:

I think at the point where you start using a bow other than lioneye's, you're not going to get much better with anything other than a multimodded bow.

If Reach of the Council worked as it did before where it just added arrows, I'd SERIOUSLY consider it. But as of right now its just a +1 link on one of your arrow setups, or useful if you want to put both arrow setups in the same link.

I'm going to poke around in Path of Building with it, maybe you can get some crazy defenses by having your blink/mirror arrow setup all in 1 bow.

Damage/Clear wise though, I think you'd want to end up with a multimod bow and +3 pierce quiver.
"
Organics wrote:
"
Darkblitz9 wrote:

I think at the point where you start using a bow other than lioneye's, you're not going to get much better with anything other than a multimodded bow.

If Reach of the Council worked as it did before where it just added arrows, I'd SERIOUSLY consider it. But as of right now its just a +1 link on one of your arrow setups, or useful if you want to put both arrow setups in the same link.

I'm going to poke around in Path of Building with it, maybe you can get some crazy defenses by having your blink/mirror arrow setup all in 1 bow.

Damage/Clear wise though, I think you'd want to end up with a multimod bow and +3 pierce quiver.

Yeah, I threw it into PoB and its around a 60k dps loss per clone for me, not something I would use.
First of all, thanks for the build guide! and to everyone who has been posting advice on gear for the build! <3

Thought I'd share my Mirror/Blink goodies with you:

"
Smiley90 wrote:
First of all, thanks for the build guide! and to everyone who has been posting advice on gear for the build! <3

Thought I'd share my Mirror/Blink goodies with you:

Ahh thank you for reminding me that I need to get myself a pair of CDR boots.
Im thinking on revisiting clone build. Wouldnt this be better as Necromancer? Deadeye doesnt really benefit much, only 2 nodes are affecting the build. CDR is no big deal, it can be covered with Watcher Eye for Haste, helm enchant, belt and boots mods and passive tree. But Necro gives much more minion damage and skill duration + defense (resists, offerings). And its much closer to all minion nodes so you can start playing build earlier
Necro is a valid option, but it just takes a lot of investment to reduce to cooldown, not to mention that enchant only provides cooldwn reduction to one of the arrows (either Blink or Mirror)

In my opinion Deadeye is much smoother. You get extra movements and attack speed from tailwind, making you move through map faster, locking you in place while you firing arrorws for less.

Two other nodes gives you bleed damage reduction that helps a lot
And heals you up if you are attacking bleeding enemies. So you can pretty much heal to full with few rain of arrow shots on the mob pack if you got hurt.

Speaking of the clear, I were messing around with the build and tried out to slot in HoAg with poisonous quiver. This also enabled me using Vile toxins on clones that boost up DPS by a lot. What do you think?

Also why none of you using Aspect of Avian? :O

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info