GGG Support response time

Well, I doubt our issues will be resolved that fast, since Al promised me to bump my email but apparently that didnt help.
Sent email and got a response back helping the situation about 10mins later, i'm really impressed :) ty so much to "Scott"!
So you got it all sorted out ? In my case I sent a mail yesterday, again sent my information and a whole day without nothing.
Been waiting for about 7 days now. I keep checking my email like a mad man. No luck unfortunately. I'll keep waiting and I'll update you all if they get back to me.
Yeah same here, waited for a week then decided to write them from different mail again and in the span of 5 minutes I got a response that they didn't get any mail of that name (my main). So I replied with acc and char names again. I guess I'm going to wait for another week.
Yeah I also thought my emails wouldnt arrive thats why I send one from another email account, that arrived definitely because I got the "We experience a high amount of tickets" reply instantly. But even from my main mail account I enabled a function to show if my email arrived and I got a positive reply from my server back so Idk. I guess we just have to keep waiting, apparently people got helped faster after Al replied here but we werent one of them...
I'm still waiting for an answer btw, I know that some people got a reply already, but I wonder how many are still waiting ? @monoxide1 etc :/
Last edited by KillaSeven on Mar 23, 2019, 3:56:47 AM
tbh reacting time is pretty crisp. most of the time just some hours. At high demand, maybe a day or 2 tops. 5 days is really weird.
Hi, I also contacted the support on the 15th of March because I created a new account on the PoE website to purchase a First Blood Pack. I later realized that the PoE Account on the website has to be the same as for my Steam account (didn`t realize there is a Steam login button on the website) to use what I have purchased. I somehow thought the accounts can be linked afterwards (stupid mistake of a newbie) :(
I got a response on the 19th of March that they need some account information to verify my accounts. I replied immediately but haven`t heard anything from the support since then.
How long do I need to wait for a response? I really don`t want to make another purchase to get some extra stash tabs. This slows down a lot of my progress.
I finally got a response today. The issue has not been resolved so far, but I hope they can take care of this soon. It seems that you need to be very patient currently if you want to have support. Expect response times of up to 10 days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info