GGG Support response time

Okay, something funny happened..

They answered a new email I wrote accidentely on a different email account, but my older emails ( that are at least one day older ) still didnt get any replys :(...
Been waiting over a week now myself. Seems like they dont care about helping customers sort out their accounts. If they actually cared they would have emailed me in the first place about what happened. But not a single email.
no reply back in over 7 days.
This should not be. It should NEVER take 7 or more days to reply to tickets. This is horrible and probably the worst customer support I have ever witnessed when it comes to account locks.
The funny thing is, I dont even get the automated response on my main accounts email that says that there are a lot of tickets at the moment etc. I think they just straight up blocking my emails because they dont want to deal with it, even though everything is solved and they just need to check that out....
Welcome on-board guys. Thats really a shame for a company like GGG is nowadays to have such a poor support team. Earlier the usual response time was one or two days. Anything over three days is horrible imo and feels like a slap in the face especially for a huge supporter like me.

I'm waiting over a week now myself for a task which is a matter of pressing a button for them.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2457757
Last edited by Fanat1XX on Mar 18, 2019, 2:42:51 AM
When i first emailed GGG it was the 09.03.2019 07:28 and I actually got a response 1 hour later and emailed them the information they needed.
And still waiting for an answer till today. Cant even play the league because I cant login into my account.
GGG support is sadly horrible, its been 9 days since last email about my locked account..i feel so bad that i told them my acc was probably compromised, it feels more like i got banned then security solution :|
In this boat.

It's been over 10 days now since I submitted my ticket.
It took them 2 days to even email me back the first time asking for info.
I supplied all the info they asked for and.....

It's been over a WEEK since then and I haven't heard a single peep from anyone.

I took 2 days off of work to play the league at start, and I still haven't even been able to log in.

All because I built a new PC to play PoE on.
Hey guys, sorry again for the wait. We have all hands on deck to get your issues sorted out as quickly as we possibly can. Thanks very much for your patience and cooperation! :)
"
infinitevox wrote:
In this boat.

It's been over 10 days now since I submitted my ticket.
It took them 2 days to even email me back the first time asking for info.
I supplied all the info they asked for and.....

It's been over a WEEK since then and I haven't heard a single peep from anyone.

I took 2 days off of work to play the league at start, and I still haven't even been able to log in.

All because I built a new PC to play PoE on.

Why would moving to a new computer lock you out from using your account on PoE client? You aren't changing anything that should effect on your log in, at least not if you are behind a router where outside contact usually only have one public IP to the world (WAN - Wide Area Network or Internet).

Which IP that is between your computer on your local network (LAN) and router shouldn't have anything to do with how you log in or trigger any safety measures from GGG.

Maybe you might have some other issue here that isn't related to log in, getting banned/closed account or any other account related issues and need support in general to get things working?

I am just curious why you have a problem to get into client to play as soon will I finish building a new computer myself in a short time. Don't want to get locked out somehow just by having a new system up and running.

Seem like Al_GGG are taking care to push this up to be resolved.

Good luck!

//RexyCat

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info