3.6 CI Bane/Blight , budget league starter, under 100c 800k+ shaper DPS

"
kelkanator wrote:
I dont understand the Beast Fur choice. Is that just a budget option? Is the better (expensive) rout a Vaal Regalia 600+ es? Are there any other options for a chest piece?

I also dont understand the Enfeeble gem in your boots. Is that just an extra socket that isnt being used? And also what is the reasoning behind Temp Shield in the helm?

Thanks!

the Best fur shawl is a nice not too costy body armour wich increases our damage, it can be replaced by w/e you see fit with my current gear i got almost 11k ES at lvl 90, will reach 11 k by lvl 92, i find it sufficient and i prefer to dish out a bit more damage/ have a bigger aoe.
as you can see i also have a low ES shield, i could easily go for a 450-500 ES shield but i rather have a little bit of spell damage and resist on it.
the only mandatory unique really is allelopathy, you can, and should, adjust the rest to your liking.
if were talking options, you could consider a 600+ ES vaal regalia and a 450+ ES shield it would increase your total ES 1500~ while reducing ~ 55 % spell damage
you could also look into magna eclipsis and cerberus limb as weapon/shield option

the enfeeble in the boots was probably while leveling, i managed to get my last trial at lvl 89 then i aced uber lab and i got malediction, allowing to socket enfeeble in the body armour for our 3rd curse.

the tempest shield in the helm is only there for the 3% block chance wich grants us more tankyness and 5 % increased damage
Flasks ?
None mandatory really .
You could use a witch fire brew

I use utlity flasks.
Sulphur for damage. Increased duration and 20 quality
Quicksilver for movement increased duration and 20 quality
Silver for onslaught with increased duration and 20% quality
Quartz for phasing and mitigation
And w/e for last flask

Make sure you have 1 to remove bleeding. Curses and ignite.
Shock removal is also useful
Quick question:

If I go ahead and grab my last ascendancy, but I still have a 5L chest, should I use Enfeeble over Controlled Destruction?

My current chest links are:

Bane
Despair
Temporal Chains
Efficacy
Controlled Destruction

Basically should I go ahead and swap CD with Enfeeble if I did my last lab for the extra curse or should I keep my current 5L setup until I get a 6L?
"
tcoy93 wrote:
Quick question:

If I go ahead and grab my last ascendancy, but I still have a 5L chest, should I use Enfeeble over Controlled Destruction?

My current chest links are:

Bane
Despair
Temporal Chains
Efficacy
Controlled Destruction

Basically should I go ahead and swap CD with Enfeeble if I did my last lab for the extra curse or should I keep my current 5L setup until I get a 6L?

That's how I'm currently running. 3 curses bane + efficacy. It's a more defensive setup and I feel it's smoother as ES . Specialty since we have about no Phys mitigation or dodge .
Added a few boss videos
PLaying some quasi similar that I started right at league start. I went with the minion nodes + conversion plus zealot's oath. Thinking about re-rolling to your build to see if stronger. Curious to know if you think zealot's oath isn't worth it?
Hey man just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Think I'm closer to spending about 200C now and have made a couple of different choices (namely going Spiritual Aid) but this got me off to a great start and PoB puts Bane at about 550k shaper DPS at the moment. Thanks :D
"
Kevinranders wrote:
PLaying some quasi similar that I started right at league start. I went with the minion nodes + conversion plus zealot's oath. Thinking about re-rolling to your build to see if stronger. Curious to know if you think zealot's oath isn't worth it?

thats really nice and tanky build you got there, seems a little low on the damage part tho. it must be great for clearing trash but higher tier bosses must be a pain in the ass.
i estimate its ~ 450 000 dps on a static boss, ~ 350 000 on a mobile boss

heres why i dont take spiritual aid.
it takes 9 points to get to spiritual aid. they average ~ 0.8 % damage per points,making it highly inneficient. also the ammount of ES you get on the way is neglectible.

you can get an equivalent amount of damage by taking "arcanist's Dominion" major node right next to the witch starting point ( 5 points : 8.6% increased dps + 1 % total ES)
2* 1.5 % nodes near "corruption"
the 5 nodes between the shadow starting point and "coordination" give respectively 3* 1.2 % , 1*1.5% and 1* 1.7
another 1 % node to the right of "lethal assault"

while zealots oath is really nice while IC is on cooldown but its useless 90% of the time,and you can get it from another source
Notably from : the sorrow of the divine
or
Skin of the lords with zealots oath keystone ( good luck finding one with the right colors and funding it , but technically possible)

if you feel you are tanky enought and want to increase your dps ,

-swap the faster recharge of energy shield on the right to 4 sec shock while focused.
-try to swap out temporal chains on your gloves (i find poachers mark completely useless) for swift afflictions ( afflictions> void manipulation)
-remove CWC and soulrend in your blight setup, use Efficacy and controled destruction instead

i personnally dont like soulrend's projectile pathing, and the very short duration makes it hard to keep on mobile bosses
Last edited by blacksoul178 on Apr 4, 2019, 12:55:43 AM
"
FloofEU wrote:
Hey man just wanted to say thanks for the guide. Think I'm closer to spending about 200C now and have made a couple of different choices (namely going Spiritual Aid) but this got me off to a great start and PoB puts Bane at about 550k shaper DPS at the moment. Thanks :D

i took a quick peek at your character .The damage is pretty neat. over 1.2 mill total

you should changed faster casting on your gloves for Swift affliction ( slightly higher damage ) ~100k
you should also ditch that atziri's flask, it bring us absolutely nothing since we do not hit, we cannot leech
also you should replace that faster casting on the wither totem with multiple totems , you get stacks faster as you can summon 3 totems

also , with such a low ES pool and no defensive curse, isn't it too fragile ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info