3.6 CI Bane/Blight , budget league starter, under 100c 800k+ shaper DPS

Hey, you tought about replacing faster casting and controlled dest in gloves for cast while channeling + soulrend? wont it be better for high mobility bosses like elder/shaper etc?
"
Logikov wrote:
Hey, you tought about replacing faster casting and controlled dest in gloves for cast while channeling + soulrend? wont it be better for high mobility bosses like elder/shaper etc?

That was the original build.
Bane and blight-cwc-soulrend.

I believe they have similar damage on high mobility fights but the soulrend projectile tends to be relatively hard to land and has a very low duration. I feel soulrend is way better as a trash clearing skill with something like this.

Soulrend .
GMP/LMP
Unleash
Void manipulation

It should work really well and greatly increase survivability for beginners with its shield Regen at the cost of much lower damage
Just a little update. I am currently level 81. Everything runs smoothly af. T10 mapping video coming soon. I hope to get a chance at shaper soon. Ain't got much time to play recently with the kids.

I'll make a big update in less than a week. Thanks for your interest
Hey I was looking at your jewels and saw that you had a spreading rot by the blast radius node, and there's not 40 int in the radius. Do you just not care about the extra effect or am i missing something.
"
kernun wrote:
Hey I was looking at your jewels and saw that you had a spreading rot by the blast radius node, and there's not 40 int in the radius. Do you just not care about the extra effect or am i missing something.

Hmmm in the POB there might be an error. It should be straight up from the witch starting point. We need at least 1 spelreading rot with 40 into
I'll make sure to fix that in my future update
Also they don't need to be allocated
Last edited by blacksoul178 on Mar 20, 2019, 9:40:08 PM
Ignore my previous post I never realized until now that the stats in the radius for jewels didn't have to be allocated for it to work. I feel like an idiot xD, at least I learned something.

Edit: just saw in your last post that they don't need to be allocated, and now i feel like even more of an idiot haha.
Last edited by kernun on Mar 22, 2019, 5:49:23 PM
Wouldn't a Curse on hit corruption on the gloves save a gem slot on the body armor?
Edit: Friend tested it for me, and no, bane doesnt hit so it doesn't apply the curse :(
Last edited by TwelveX on Mar 23, 2019, 10:27:17 AM
"
kernun wrote:
Ignore my previous post I never realized until now that the stats in the radius for jewels didn't have to be allocated for it to work. I feel like an idiot xD, at least I learned something.

Edit: just saw in your last post that they don't need to be allocated, and now i feel like even more of an idiot haha.

everyday that you learn something is a good day :P we've all been there :P
"
TwelveX wrote:
Wouldn't a Curse on hit corruption on the gloves save a gem slot on the body armor?
Edit: Friend tested it for me, and no, bane doesnt hit so it doesn't apply the curse :(

yes sadly since bane doesnt hit we cannot use this combo,we can also not leech from it :(. a 2 curse setup wwould probably be much stronger but i feel this build doesnt lack dps at all, if youd like to play it as a trickster it would probably be best to keep it at 2 curses but as an occultist we get it for free from malediction so why not use it
I dont understand the Beast Fur choice. Is that just a budget option? Is the better (expensive) rout a Vaal Regalia 600+ es? Are there any other options for a chest piece?

I also dont understand the Enfeeble gem in your boots. Is that just an extra socket that isnt being used? And also what is the reasoning behind Temp Shield in the helm?

Thanks!
Last edited by kelkanator on Mar 24, 2019, 12:16:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info