Game crashes when you hit bloodline mob packs

can't really switch to lockstep with constant 80ms unfortunately. i might wanna cut myself if i do.
Same, started after 3.6 update and crashes on hitting/killing bloodline packs, seems it might also be related to anything that causes explosions, impulsa, heralds, profane bloom etc.This problem has been going on for days and it just makes the game unplayable. An acknowledgement of this major issue would be nice.
Shocked GGG has not responded to this, this makes HC impossible to play.
No response from GGG? hope they're at least looking into this
Last edited by alezipp on Mar 16, 2019, 11:53:37 PM
Just died 3 times to this, impossible to level. Honestly never considered buying Diablo since this game launched, but maybe it's time.
OMG! GGG, MB FIX IT???
I emailed support about it, but as usual was met with an automated message saying they're busy right now. It's been a week but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes another week to fix it.

So the options are: play with constant crashes on predictive, or constant network lags on lockstep. Maybe I should play a functioning game instead.
GGG we literally troubleshot the problem for you, just hotfix Union of Souls of the game until you can figure out your shit, no one will miss them.

Your lack of response on this is insane.
GGG we literally troubleshot the problem for you, just hotfix Union of Souls of the game until you can figure out your shit, no one will miss them.

Your lack of response on this is insane.
same +

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info