Game crashes when you hit bloodline mob packs

this solution works for me too but lockstep sucks, problem seems to be exploding magic monsters.
hope GGG finds a solution, never had this issues with betrayal
Every time I touch a union of souls pack, I crash to desktop with no error message.

Incredibly frustrating.
Same here , each time i hit an union of souls pack i crash.

Between the insta-deaths due to the freezes when syndicate assassins opens their portals and this , the game become unplayable!!!

And still no feedback from GGG , i think it's time to find another game to spend my money in !

happening to me too.. no fix no response :S
IGN : Relithh , Stronkberry
Yup, same here...crashing like crazy to some trigger of sorts.

Swtiched to lockstep, which didn't crash so far, but, then, I remembered why i switched out of it in the first place SIGH.
experiencing this aswell...
So switching the network setting actually stops the crashes however I am now playing with constant 0.5sec spikes.... not sure what is worse! :(
Same here, i recently changed the game to a SSD and im happy to see it's not a problem related to that. Haven't found a particular pattern (except almost everytime i crash im hitting or being hit by cold skills monsters). Just crash to desktop with no error message. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Im crashing using lockstep so i dont think switching network mode is a solution.
Last edited by alezipp on Mar 16, 2019, 4:05:52 PM
Switching to lockstep seems to have fixed this for me. I hope the actual problem is fixed soon though because playing on lockstep sucks on my network.
Same problem(((

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info