The State of Xbox - My Feedback/Suggestions

Yes I know this is long. I'm not one to write feedback but I feel it's necessary right now so i'm going all out... Bear with me if you can...

Hey GGG! Longtime player here...(Backstory of me & PoE) I started playing PoE on PC back when i was pretty young but I had decent common sense. I fell in love with PoE and not just the game but, GGG as a whole. GGG showed great ethnics and a promising attitude. It sparked a connection for me which grew as I continued following your story and playing PoE. So I thank you for that and I thank you for the company your game has brought me.

Xbox PoE is in a horrible spot right now. It was truly degrading to me to be met with constant disconnects, constant deaths from freezing, constant rubber banding, and just a complete unplayable game. I'm sure you guys know what's going on and are working on it now but, i'm still here to give my feedback... ;)

Test. Test. Test. I'm positive you guys do plenty of testing but, it seems like no problems come to the people playing on Xbox one X. I hate to be one to assume but, I assume you guys are only doing testing on the X and not the original Xbox one or Xbox one S. Please change this if this is your ways.

Quality. If the game/update doesn't stand up to standards, delay it until it does. I may speak for others out of line here but, I'd say many people would much rather wait for a game/update to be playable than have it released to soon and be unplayable. As I said, the current state of the game is degrading and disheartening.

Quick List of Suggestions
- Make the game load until all assets are loaded. (I'd much rather wait in a load screen then die to a freeze and lose hours of xp.)
- Make guilds a priority. (Being in a guild on Pc PoE brought so much more social aspects and made it an entirely new experience.)
- Optimization (I see many games keep adding and adding, never fixing. I know you guys always get around to fixing but, I'd like to see a break from adding content and instead, fixing the core of the game and making it run smoother, faster, and more enjoyable.)
- Trade board enhancements (Trading is a very big part of this game, I don't really have much suggestions in specific but, i'm sure there's quite a bit of tweaks your team can think of.)
- Ability to customize our own filters? (This would be amazing...)

Anyways. Ending statements. Losing my ability to play PoE on PC because financials (Was playing on brothers PC... Cant afford Pc of own) and then seeing it come to Xbox brought such desire to me. Felt like PoE followed me(lol). I hope the future is bright for GGG and PoE. Thanks for reading.

Spoiler
If you need a new hire... i've got a resume.

Last bumped on Mar 15, 2019, 4:19:42 PM
Seems your first suggestion is their solution for now, lets see how this works out.
Me and my buddies with xbox X's (and SSD's) are crashing now more than we have ever before. I hope it wouldn't be worse on older systems, but I don't imagine it's any better.

I think testing is hugely important. I'm not sure who is testing or for how long, but a lot of this should have been caught by anyone who did a single play-through.

I know GGG has to make changes to the syndicate in order for it to work on xbox, but I hope it just doesn't make the crashing exponentially worse than it already is. I know last season the syndicates caused major issues on this front.
I played like 6 maps this season and died 18 times to 10 second freezes.
And when I use the select button in my hideout I get 30 second freezes.

The only positive thing I have to say is the amazing graphic
upgrading on the environment, especially in act 1.
"
Viljan wrote:

Hideout freezing here too. X1X SSD.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Viljan wrote:

Right. I've wasted many rolled maps by using all the portals due to either loading into the map and crashing or dying in the first 15 seconds i'm in due to freezing. Very tedious and annoying thing that ruins endgame for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info