KrippAnarchian My answer to his need for more competition!

We all heard Kripp brag about beign at the top and commplain about wanting more and better competition.So this challenge I am throwing at Kripp I hope will have as effect to convince GGG its worth incorperating and I name the solution ... sidebetting between 2 or more parties. Opens up racing to all because now we may issue challenges as in 5000chaos that if finifh over you in 3hour race tomorrow so bet option lets u pick event number of parties everyone ads wagers and bets are automatic when race results are in .... But for now to give a taste im rasing the staakes then to prove no BS ill follow this post with a video challenge here itis ,

Kripp what people like me and you know is when your claased in the best ,its easy to get overconfident when niche so i challenge you 1 Hour Turbo Solo Race (S1E45) 10:00 pm, March 14th 2013 GMT-04:00 me vs you normal event rules ...goal....highest between me and you win at race finish.To make it interesting since you think no one would dare pvp you your confident enough to agree if i win you will let me have an interview with you for my youtube channel ,and to raise stakes if i outrank you ,you will let me interview you while powerleveling my Noxarranian HC teaching me how.

And if I loose ill delete my inferno complete 180 hour barb with 2stormshields and a bull kathos live.

sidebets makes it easier for people to still enjoy a portion of racing while not needing to invest more then they can even if its plainely a forum section Bragging rights Whos better then who challenge who you want turn challenges away all you want but people will notice on the other hand keeps players like kripp on there toes cause well right now theres no way to compare kripp to anyone but when you add these challenges it makes fame more valorising makes competition rise makes need and want increase in plasyers to learn and get better to beat there buds ...in the end building the foundation to your futur competition

Elxnoxelx check me youtube PoE D3 Twitch Minecraft Twitter Gmail always same name ALWAYS GAME

-Nox

www.youtube.com/elxnoxelx
Well, why don't you send him a PM ?
i plan too uploading vid as we speak ill pm him when done.

spread the word

-Nox
Is this a game for you or some sort of dubious life?
Bro this is a game depending from who`s point of view importance may vary, dubious i dont understand why you say that just trying to provock things i think PoE has huge potential with all these ides im having id just like to get peoples opinions on them for a change ...its one thing to dream about the next D2 game its another to dream helping even if its infinitly small contributing to makind that game be...

all i am guylty of being is a gamer with a vivid imagination ...who likes to hope

remember its a bragging rights topic idea so i wont wayste more time writing ill see you at end of race see whos outranked who....

ill be there will you

www.youtube.com/elxnoxelx
You guys still talk bout that guy? Why?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness.
May those who defy their fate be granted glory."

Edel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYnKJcAVteE Official Challenge

-ElxnoxElx
"
We all heard Kripp brag about beign at the top and commplain about wanting more and better competition.

Then make him convince the devs to create a Turbo League where normal must be soloed, global droprate, better mapdroprates and less MMOlike mobs.
The entire playerlist up there are MMO players. Most good players aren't even playing because they are sick of mindless grinding(Well done GGG pissing off players by making the game too MMOlike)

He never played Turbo and most of his friendlist that played Turbo one Week got butchered before maps/didn't make it to merciless.

Also:Since when is a leveling event PvP? If you want to PVP do it during a race.
It's really really unlikely you make it to Act2 with enough time to PVP simply because in solo Turbo 1h is a really good time for Merv.

I remember 48 min was the best merv solo time in Turbo in closed beta and devmoon was the only one beating Vaal in a Turbo 2h Race, with around 3 minutes left.

The devs shortened the events anyway there were 4 events only and there were 2 2h and 2 3h now it's 2 1h and 2 2h.

They could make it to first player to defeat brutus instead of 1h anyway because nobody will rush act2 when they will end up level 14-15 instead of 15-16 if they stayed in act1.

And 2h mainly a reason to shorten the western forest farming.
Besides Turbo Party races. There wasn't a single 3h race after the real GS fix where somebody in Cruel/Farming WC2 won.
I attempted both.
One race I ended up level 23 in cruel and with WC level 2 I got to level 25, while western forest was 27-28.

See but this is what this was all about great ideas ,im sure we could make something from all these ...

wich sparks an idea They give us maps to roll howabout rulebooks to roll so owner of rulebook has option like maps to mod content when satisfied invite interested or public to custom modded race where all who accept choose to participate to race but with specific custom modded rules.
Noxs bro and supporter

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info