[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

"
akumalawl wrote:

Is this wand any good for this build or is the extra chaos mod useless?

The chaos mod is almost useless but b/c you have a high tier combination of flat + %phys, the wand will be slightly better than the one on the guide as someone else already mentioned.

"
ssgtparker wrote:
LVL 100 FINALLY! OMG nvr again!!!

Working on the divine job ....

Wow gz on 100! What maps did you run to reach that level? Yeah 100 is a pain in the ass.
Breaches You blow crap up befor the team even gets there so it's ~fast
Hello! I am a little confused regarding the lethal pride jewel and the alchemist node. OP mentioned that alchemist is needed to reach the 50% increased flask effect for the 3rd projectile from dying sun. But if you were to place the lethal pride jewel, wouldnt the alchemist node be changed to something else and not have the increased flask effect anymore?

I might have missed out something from the guide so i thought i should just ask here. Have only read the last 10 pages of the guide so if it has already been answered then apologies for that!

I have already bought all the equipments for me to start on this build. Can't wait :D
Ign Cyberneticdm
"
Cyberneticdm wrote:
Hello! I am a little confused regarding the lethal pride jewel and the alchemist node. OP mentioned that alchemist is needed to reach the 50% increased flask effect for the 3rd projectile from dying sun. But if you were to place the lethal pride jewel, wouldnt the alchemist node be changed to something else and not have the increased flask effect anymore?

I might have missed out something from the guide so i thought i should just ask here. Have only read the last 10 pages of the guide so if it has already been answered then apologies for that!

I have already bought all the equipments for me to start on this build. Can't wait :D

Lethal Pride does not change notables, it merely ADDS a new mod to each notable. Since alchemist is a notable, it does not change to a new one. Lethal Pride does however change keystones but none are within range of Lethal Pride if socketed correctly (the only two keystones we take are Point Blank and Acrobatics, none of which are affected).

Good luck!

"
ssgtparker wrote:
Breaches You blow crap up befor the team even gets there so it's ~fast

Ah sounds fun. I remember running those in Betrayal. Too bad they got nerfed super hard though. How much did you lose running them?
Added new crafting sections to both the ring and amulet section. I've seen a lot of people spend a ton of exalts on rings/amulets that are much worse than multimodded ones. So I offer these new sections to those who can afford to spend a few ex per ring/amulet slot to self-craft items that are way better than most on the market.
Your format is all messed up now. Also I read your ring and ammy crafting session, I thought about alt spamming one but didn't quite know what to multimod or how should I proceed once I get the LGoH lol, this'll be a nice help.

Last edited by oMySunshine on Jul 16, 2019, 9:59:30 PM
"
oMySunshine wrote:
You're format is all messed up now. Also I read your ring and ammy crafting session, I thought about alt spamming one but didn't quite know what to multimod or how should I proceed once I get the LGoH lol, this'll be a nice help.

shite thx for the heads up ill try to fix it right away ugh hate it when this happens
Quick heads up mai recrafted his chest with life + fossil life.

First time Shaper deathless, blasted him so fast I didn't have room for errors.

Pretty unoptimised setup (rings, amulet, belt, jewel), been chaining T16 but keep dying to rippy mod lol, I've tried so hard to play defensively. Damage is fine, 3.3m Shaper if fully buffed but my survivability is pretty ass, I think I need more life recovery with LGoH and Vaal Pact.

https://pastebin.com/UC1Br4zK
Last edited by oMySunshine on Jul 17, 2019, 9:24:53 PM
"
oMySunshine wrote:

First time Shaper deathless, blasted him so fast I didn't have room for errors.

Pretty unoptimised setup (rings, amulet, belt, jewel), been chaining T16 but keep dying to rippy mod lol, I've tried so hard to play defensively. Damage is fine, 3.3m Shaper if fully buffed but my survivability is pretty ass, I think I need more life recovery with LGoH and Vaal Pact.

https://pastebin.com/UC1Br4zK

Nice, as you continue improving gear, you'll be able to better afford getting more survivability.

"
Mystrl wrote:
Quick heads up mai recrafted his chest with life + fossil life.

Thanks for the heads up; ill edit it on my guide when I have some time. Haven't been keeping up with the mirrored meta recently so if he releases anything in the future that raises the dps ceiling for bows lmk. Most likely it'll affect wanders in the same way too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info