[3.9] Physical Conversion Bowyer | Wander [TS/LA/IS + Barrage] [KB + Power Siphon] [All Content]

https://pastebin.com/4CuVzxdg

Ok so that's what I have thus far. idk if it shows but I managed to get a wand that gets 383phys besides gems getting cleaned up what do you think the direction is to take from here? ikik jewels are junk been searching.
Last edited by ssgtparker on Apr 5, 2019, 6:39:51 AM
"
Dadybear wrote:
hi , what do you think about deadeye instead pathfinder ? :)

Hey there, I think deadeye has potential although pathfinder is probably still better. I think Deadeye has slightly less dps than Pathfinder, but PF also has perma uptime on flasks for most boss encounters and will also be tankier and have no issues with elemental ailments. Deadeye does have Rupture which is very nice for life recovery and better clearspeed so really depends on the content you run. If you're farming sorta low level content deadeye can potentially be better.

"
ssgtparker wrote:
https://pastebin.com/4CuVzxdg

Ok so that's what I have thus far. idk if it shows but I managed to get a wand that gets 383phys besides gems getting cleaned up what do you think the direction is to take from here? ikik jewels are junk been searching.

Yeah it's so hard to find decent jewels at the moment. You need to take the Alchemist cluster on the tree because without it, you can't get the extra proj from Dying Sun, so its best to sacrifice some other nodes to get the alchemist cluster ASAP. If you decide on Farruls, you also will want a +1 power and +1 frenzy node behind a duration node. This will ensure you have charges up at all times. With 3 power + frenzy ur missing out on charges for 2 seconds every 10 seconds.

Right now it's probably just keep live search for jewels. If you can find 3 mod searching jewels with: flat wand phys T1, life, and crit multi or attack speed if crit recently, buy those, yolo ex and put them in your setup. Chances are they'll be better than most 4 mod abyss jewels u can find. Last time I checked, I saw 1-2 listed in std. They appear probably once per 1-2 weeks. You could also keep a livesearch up for 4 mod regular jewels. They will be almost as good as 4 mod abyss jewels until you get more than 2-3 in your setup. If you level up to about 95-97 ish your damage will increase by ~half an extra gem link. I think you have enough damage to do uber elder in your current state though

You can eventually improve your amulet. You want 3x T1 mods of any of the following: Flat phys, Ele Pen, Phys as extra Cold, and Crit Multi. It's possible to not have life on the amulet if you can get any 3 mod combination of these 4 mods. After you get an amulet like this (agate or onyx base), you can mastercraft crit chance and it should be good to go. That amulet will be a considerable upgrade compared to your current one. But may be hard to find. I think probably best to wait for one to appear on the market, or you can try the essences that give flat phys/multi but it may be difficult to roll.

Also, if you get enough resists to use Bubonics, that'll be a very big dps boost, probably 20-30% more damage.
Last edited by Enahkra on Apr 5, 2019, 2:35:27 PM
Sounds good thanks for the glance over. I'll have to take a good look at the tree and see where I can mess with it. I've been just throwing points around waiting to lvl but I've done mastermind twice and I'm slow to not die to one shots :P that and the random your gona die syndacate moves I'm getting use too as well.
"
ssgtparker wrote:
Sounds good thanks for the glance over. I'll have to take a good look at the tree and see where I can mess with it. I've been just throwing points around waiting to lvl but I've done mastermind twice and I'm slow to not die to one shots :P that and the random your gona die syndacate moves I'm getting use too as well.

Yeah syndicate has made leveling very difficult. I usually just skip them all now while levelling.

If you're just mapping you could try to link herald of ice to curse on hit and warlords mark for an extra good chunk of phys reduction. Should help with betrayal a bit. Not sure if you'll have enough sockets or if its worth the hassle though.
A leveling guide would help a lot....
Good build anyway still at acts :P
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

Yeah I plan on including a levelling guide sometime in the near future when I have time. I'll add a couple levelling trees first most likely. Leveling as a wander is definitely not the easiest thing to do.
Added an Orb of Storms COH setup in the gem section for more bossing dps. Also revised the jewel section. People were having trouble finding good abyss jewels so I have elaborated more on the regular jewel option.
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

You can level this build with Ice Shot, Lightning arrow, Frost Blades or any kind of bow character (for LA/TS: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035729/page/1 )

Ice shot - Use any bow with good pDPS (Rare bow or Doomfletch, Lioneye's Glare for lvl 66+)
Frost Blades - Use any melee weapon with good pDps
Last edited by so_s1mple on Apr 9, 2019, 7:42:44 AM
"
Enahkra wrote:
Added an Orb of Storms COH setup in the gem section for more bossing dps. Also revised the jewel section. People were having trouble finding good abyss jewels so I have elaborated more on the regular jewel option.

How do you feel about a decoy totem frost bomb(to go with frostbite trigger) minion totem resist support setup? BTW sorry I'm done for a bit buying jewels they are a bit rare with T1 life.
Last edited by ssgtparker on Apr 10, 2019, 4:07:57 AM
"
so_s1mple wrote:
"
OTTOGIGA wrote:

You can level this build with Ice Shot, Lightning arrow, Frost Blades or any kind of bow character (for LA/TS: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2035729/page/1 )

Ice shot - Use any bow with good pDPS (Rare bow or Doomfletch, Lioneye's Glare for lvl 66+)
Frost Blades - Use any melee weapon with good pDps

I second this. You can pretty much use the same levelling process as an ele attack build except skip the phys-related nodes til maps.

MartyPOE posted an excellent video on levelling with a similar setup
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFSBvSgWeO4&t=1s

"
ssgtparker wrote:
"
Enahkra wrote:

How do you feel about a decoy totem frost bomb(to go with frostbite trigger) minion totem resist support setup? BTW sorry I'm done for a bit buying jewels they are a bit rare with T1 life.

That would be an interesting setup but I don't think it will be that effective for bosses.

Unless they've changed the mechanics recently, I think shaper/Elder/Guardians can be taunted to give you buffs that proc based on Taunt (ex: Champion related stuff), but the taunt itself doesn't actually cause the boss to re-target, which would render decoy totem useless. So it may be a hassle trying to keep the boss within range of the frost bomb for the debuff and its subsequent explosion and the re-positioning will probably detract from actually dealing damage.

Also yeah, I should have emphasized regular jewels earlier. Especially in standard, abyss jewels are very hard to find. I think if you have all 4 mod non-abyss jewels in your tree and move your best 4 mod abyss jewels to your gear, your setup will be just as good as a full set of 4x T1 abyss jewel, but perhaps with a bit more life and slightly less damage.

In case you ever plan on upgrading your jewels, here's a poe.trade link for non-abyss jewels. Any of these jewels will be nearly as good as most 25-30 ex GG 4 mod abyss jewels if they even appear on the market at all. Occasionally someone will post one for slightly cheaper than the ones listed, and definitely more often than abyss jewels.
http://poe.trade/search/hitobonogiheyo

Last edited by Enahkra on Apr 10, 2019, 6:14:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info