Does anyone else (that is rational and capable of thought) find it strange that.....

They are deleting threads that routinely get off the topic of the thread, even in off topic they want threads to remain on topic of the thread.

So no not strange at all, quite typical and normal.
Last edited by j33bus on Mar 15, 2019, 12:44:53 PM
Six degrees of separation. When you do a thread about bees, and someone derails it on a Trump/Cortez/whoever derangement platform (people who have pretty much nothing to with bees other than eating the food the bees helped to pollinate), your thread might be fornicated. Hard.

I blame the posters. Plenty of political derangement threads out there. Leave the bees in peace.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Something like that. The only time your threads will continually go missing in OT is if you continually post threads about objectionable topics.
"
erdelyii wrote:
way to dogpile, guys.

What, you think this underbelly isn't a jungle?
The worst part of a free-to-play game in English is it attracts so many people from financially-challenged non-English speaking countries. So many misunderstandings.

The best part is rich fucks like me can buy their way to fleeting glory.
"
"
erdelyii wrote:
way to dogpile, guys.

What, you think this underbelly isn't a jungle?

Nope. It's a clearing in a swamp where we sit on the porch and drink mint juleps that may or may not be laced with some weird stuff.

Had a look at a jungle yesterday (forum I won't name, not a chan but another one), and yeah, this is not a jungle, for which I am glad.

But to be more direct to your comment's question, I never like to sweep in and help someone right off as they hopefully can stick up for themselves, but a dogpile to me is both dull and a bit unfair. Then again like in those cartoons where one fighter is on the bottom and then throws off the whole pile, those are pretty cool. So, ok, rumble on.

There's like 4 people who strongly want to turn this place toward the dark side. Then you have erdelyii who is basically off-topic's Luke Skywalker helping to maintain the balance.

This reference won't mean anything to you guys but in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, there is an egg-world that exists at the ahem Nexus between destruction and renewel - where demons and angels vie for influence over humanity's future and a solo demi-fiend walks across the desolate landscape - merely a puppet, but nearly all-powerful at the same time. One foot inside of redemption, the other... damnation.

That... is what Off-Topic is. It's the Hitoshura of Path of Exile Forums.
"If you give a clown more money, what does he do? He buys more make-up and becomes an even bigger clown!"

-Shannon Sharpe, 2019
"
erdelyii wrote:
But to be more direct to your comment's question, I never like to sweep in and help someone right off as they hopefully can stick up for themselves, but a dogpile to me is both dull and a bit unfair. Then again like in those cartoons where one fighter is on the bottom and then throws off the whole pile, those are pretty cool. So, ok, rumble on.

That's nice of you and all, but OP isn't the proud fighter-guy struggling underneath a dogpile; he's closer to the owner of the dog who left the pile on the sidewalk and walked away.

Perhaps to find some other ladies and gents actually in agreement with his ridiculous assessment rational and capable of thought.
You won't get no glory on that side of the hole.
Thank you very much for posting your concerns, we really appreciate the feedback!

I have passed your message on to a senior member of staff, who will be contacting you soon to discuss this issue privately. If anyone else has any concerns regarding moderation, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info