Video games

U JELLY?????????
"
NeighbourJim wrote:
What is with your signature :S

You should keep a leash on that baby because momma's a grown woman know and she want herself some suga, if ya catch me on the west side ya feelin'? Damn straight.

"
Noet wrote:
"
NeighbourJim wrote:

You should keep a leash on that baby because momma's a grown woman know and she want herself some suga, if ya catch me on the west side ya feelin'? Damn straight.

You ruined it, Noet.
"
Noet wrote:
"
NeighbourJim wrote:

God damnit, i have to report this now.

Filthy goblin.
I was called a faggot by NeighbourJim's mother.
Don't mention in the report that we are both girls!! it is a secret.
"
Machiosabre wrote:
Don't mention in the report that we are both girls!! it is a secret.

Yeah! girls totally don't get beta keys.
Video game
ai laiks videogamez
"
spoon wrote:
ai laiks videogamez

no profanity pls or no betta key 43 u
"
Nemnem wrote:
"
spoon wrote:
ai laiks videogamez

no profanity pls or no betta key 43 u

it's anyway no beta key for him
Good online ARPGs/HnS games are rare these days. I mean, how many of you still played Diablo 2 after year 2005? Exactly! At least I did...

But when you look it at now, there is bunch of ARPGs/HnS coming out at the same time (or almost at the same time). Path of Exile, Diablo 3, Torchlight 2. Been waiting for a new good ARPG for five years and now suddenly they come from all holes and corners! Excellent!

So yes, I would like to play this game. I'd play it until I hit my head on the keyboard just because I haven't slept for 72 hours.

Now I just sit in a dark corner and wait for my betakey to pop in to my email address. Bye!
Last edited by Vomak on Aug 16, 2011, 6:52:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info