Video games

I sure want to play this video game.
Anyone else wants to play video game?
I was called a faggot by NeighbourJim's mother.
Reported for Video games.
Video games
yes
Hodor? HODOR!
Please stop posting useless threads, there are already a ton of threads were you can post your thoughts about the game and even videogames in general.
"
Thaenalas wrote:
Please stop posting useless threads, there are already a ton of threads were you can post your thoughts about the game and even videogames in general.

Hey, this isn't a useless thread.
It's meant to be a refreshing "spark" in people's vivid imagination to shout and and tell the world how they feel about Video game. Video game is great and you are supressing the fact that we are all looking forward to Video game.

Shame on you.
"
Nemnem wrote:
"
Thaenalas wrote:

It's meant to be a refreshing "spark" in people's vivid imagination to shout and and tell the world how they feel about Video game. Video game is great and you are supressing the fact that we are all looking forward to Video game.

Shame on you.

Yeah right, but this is not Path of Exile related, so this should be in the offtopic section of the forum, not here.
"
Thaenalas wrote:
"
Nemnem wrote:
"
Thaenalas wrote:

Shame on you.

Yeah right, but this is not Path of Exile related, so this should be in the offtopic section of the forum, not here.

This is very much Path of The Exile related.
I didn't want to use Video game's name to make sure i dont spoil anything for anyone.
But it's all good, people are expressing their opinions so it's all good.
Any time now
out of all the threads, this is my favorite thread.

I...wanted you to know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info