How tf has there been no QoL changes since like 2012?

Having to redo all your buffs every round is absolute cancer and the reason most people probably don't even bother?

is it so hard to have a snapshot of your character when you take a PvP que and just have that applied to your character every round/reset? Buffs minions etc...

For isntance i que for pvp in my hide out I have clarity, AA, And haste up. 8 Zombies, 3 spectres and a golem. Why can't i teleport into the arena with all this up? and have it reset every time.

Even playing regular class where i might have 3 auras and a golem or something it's tedious not fun and DUMB having to deal with that every reset.
Last bumped on Mar 18, 2019, 10:11:50 PM
Supposed to impose strategy. Though if it gets more scrubs to PvP, GGG I think its time to let people precast everything they want prior to queuing up. Cross league match making is long overdue too.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
How is having to cast buffs a strategy? lmao dude come on

All it does is make PvP feel even worse than it already is, restricts builds, etc...

>Woah did you see how fast that guy casted his 6 auras that round? Fucking legend right there. That's why hes the best.
That's not the point. It's a matter of do you or should you build for x amount of auras, or do you play a build that can rush the start of a round. Blood magic for example on the tree is basically a shit node in 98% of all cases except in PvP given this exact situation. If everyone could start max buffed with a dozen minions....it would reduce build diversity further. It's been a while since I PvPed but having to invest in cast speed so you can build a character that relied that heavily on needing x amount of auras was a decision you either got fucked for or rewarded for depending on who you fought.

Though like I wrote in my initial post, if it brought more people to the queue....fuck it, let everyone start buffed. It wont change anything on my end, just a namelock away from that ass whooping.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 13, 2019, 10:52:42 PM
only problem with having to cast your auras every round is that there's still fuck all skill hotkeys
"
MullaXul wrote:
That's not the point. It's a matter of do you or should you build for x amount of auras, or do you play a build that can rush the start of a round. Blood magic for example on the tree is basically a shit node in 98% of all cases except in PvP given this exact situation. If everyone could start max buffed with a dozen minions....it would reduce build diversity further. It's been a while since I PvPed but having to invest in cast speed so you can build a character that relied that heavily on needing x amount of auras was a decision you either got fucked for or rewarded for depending on who you fought.

Though like I wrote in my initial post, if it brought more people to the queue....fuck it, let everyone start buffed. It wont change anything on my end, just a namelock away from that ass whooping.

Auras and a lot of buff skills (like Blood Rage) are all instant cast now--I forget since when. So basically you can run from the start while casting your buffs.
"
mimivirus wrote:

Auras and a lot of buff skills (like Blood Rage) are all instant cast now--I forget since when. So basically you can run from the start while casting your buffs.

And this is why Op s whining is ridiculous.

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Minions snapshoting isn't a QoL it's a plain buff to some specific build. And it's definitely not a good thing.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Aren't they specifically changing how skill interact with other players (pvp)?

Also i think you guys severely over estimate minion builds, i was fighting someone the other day who would ista gib all my zombies that have like 40k hp and max resists etc...

If anything minion builds should get buffed due to how easy it is to kill minions.

Either way it doesn't matter if they are balancing skills around PvP auras can have reduced effectiveness inside PvP arenas etc... if they don't already. Balancing doesn't have to be perfect or even close, but goddamn when QoL is this shitty why bother?
"
over estimate minion builds

A properly made summoner deals over 5k unavoidable damage per single SRS MI explosion, persistent zombies would make any non-offscreen matchup pointless vs such QoL-enhanced summoner. It's not a QoL it's brain-dead buff.

"
auras can have reduced effectiveness inside PvP arenas

This doesn't make any sense, auras are yet another damage multiplier, all damage multipliers are already considered by pvp damage scaling formula (except multiple hits per cast aka shotgunning)
You can cast 8 auras in less than a second, just bind all available hotkeys on 2nd weapon set to auras.
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Last edited by a_z0_9 on Mar 15, 2019, 6:32:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info