[3.7][HC/SC]Kira's Broke Tectonic Slam Juggernaut|6.9k+ life and 1M+ DPS with 30c|Shaper & Elder

Hello.im running this build right now in Legion,and i need some help due lack of game exp.
It looks like removing Circle of Guilt from the Legion became a major blow for this build,and i need some help with what ring i should take?Just Iron with flat damage\health and resist(if its will be needed) or,probably, some another way exist?
Im playing with 2 friends,one of them is aurabot who give me all type of elements added to Tectonic slam fo free,another is Marauder with Chieftan ascendance(he can cover enemy in ash).So i wonder,is Xoph's blood really needed in that situation?I thought ,probably, i can take 2 "The Taming",and some another amulet(i dont realize much which one),stack ailments and increase my damage,also it ill give a lot of resist so i can take some other stats on my shield\belt etc.I tried to figure it out by myself in PoB,but didnt achive much,looks like PoB dont calculate dmg increase from Taming's passive,or i just cant proper use it.
And last question,when im upload ur build in PoB and replace Multistrike with Ruthless in Tectonic slam,it show a major dps improvement.When i repeat this in my current build,it make the same.But when i replace in game,it almost change nothing (gems has same lvl's and quality)
So can u give me some advise,Kira?
"
nublishe wrote:
Hello.im running this build right now in Legion,and i need some help due lack of game exp.
It looks like removing Circle of Guilt from the Legion became a major blow for this build,and i need some help with what ring i should take?Just Iron with flat damage\health and resist(if its will be needed) or,probably, some another way exist?
Im playing with 2 friends,one of them is aurabot who give me all type of elements added to Tectonic slam fo free,another is Marauder with Chieftan ascendance(he can cover enemy in ash).So i wonder,is Xoph's blood really needed in that situation?I thought ,probably, i can take 2 "The Taming",and some another amulet(i dont realize much which one),stack ailments and increase my damage,also it ill give a lot of resist so i can take some other stats on my shield\belt etc.I tried to figure it out by myself in PoB,but didnt achive much,looks like PoB dont calculate dmg increase from Taming's passive,or i just cant proper use it.
And last question,when im upload ur build in PoB and replace Multistrike with Ruthless in Tectonic slam,it show a major dps improvement.When i repeat this in my current build,it make the same.But when i replace in game,it almost change nothing (gems has same lvl's and quality)

Circle of Guilt can be replaced with rare rings with flat damage and elemental damage with attacks. Maybe try a Mark of the Elder with a Shaper ring in the other slot. I like the rare rings for the amount of life you can get.

Xoph's Blood gives you Avatar of Fire and fire penetration along with a bunch more life. It's not necessary, but it's nice to have.

PoB is bugged with Multistrike's calculation right now. It should be a multiplier of about 1.5, which is much more than the ~1.02 PoB gives.
"
nublishe wrote:

Yeah mann. and change Multistrike With Combustion also increase the dmg significant. at the same time. I dont undertstanmd Elemental Overload. it says increase damage if we have critted. But how do we crit? we can't crit when using facebreakers. very confusing? but pob increase my dmg with 200k when using EO
Dude. you ahve to explain me why We use Elemental overload when we can't crit. it jsut makes no sense. and i ahjve a hard time gearing towards it?
You proc Elemental Overload by using a level 1 CWDT with Ball Lightning, Storm Brand, or Orb of Storms (pick your favourite lightning spell that hits frequently).
"
KiraPoE wrote:
You proc Elemental Overload by using a level 1 CWDT with Ball Lightning, Storm Brand, or Orb of Storms (pick your favourite lightning spell that hits frequently).

Okay. Thx for answering. but that doesn't quite match in your PoB file? It seems you ahve more skills than socket? and if I remove all skills except from 6 link with Tectonic slam, PoB will count the damage as I crit, and change the damage if I have Elemental Overload or not, is that just the way PoB calculates stuff?

all the best
"
cxzaqwe wrote:
"
KiraPoE wrote:

Okay. Thx for answering. but that doesn't quite match in your PoB file? It seems you ahve more skills than socket? and if I remove all skills except from 6 link with Tectonic slam, PoB will count the damage as I crit, and change the damage if I have Elemental Overload or not, is that just the way PoB calculates stuff?

all the best

I use a Starkonja's Head when bossing, the gems should fit.

PoB doesn't care if you can actually crit or not, it just assumes you crit.
wait wait no weapon? And if add weapon dps just gets destroyed down. NM just read no weapon. Been trying to find any cheaper melee build with tec slam. hmmm.
Last edited by daimonxp on Jun 18, 2019, 11:49:36 PM
"
KiraPoE wrote:
"
cxzaqwe wrote:
"
KiraPoE wrote:

all the best

I use a Starkonja's Head when bossing, the gems should fit.

PoB doesn't care if you can actually crit or not, it just assumes you crit.

OKi thx for this. I just did Elder as level 84. It works. but as of Now it works 1/3 better, if I change Multistrike with Combustion, and I change AW (ANcestral Warchief) with Ancestral Protector, for increased attack speed. and then use Flammability tier: 17 with Cast when damage taken tier: 14.
so this gets applied:
Flammability 17
Combustion 19
Wave of conviction 7

But that might change if I get BIS gear.
I also go with 40% tectonic slam damage on helmet. Don't knwo if that would be betgter with chance to generate extra slam?
All the best 2 you
"
cxzaqwe wrote:

OKi thx for this. I just did Elder as level 84. It works. but as of Now it works 1/3 better, if I change Multistrike with Combustion, and I change AW (ANcestral Warchief) with Ancestral Protector, for increased attack speed. and then use Flammability tier: 17 with Cast when damage taken tier: 14.
so this gets applied:
Flammability 17
Combustion 19
Wave of conviction 7

But that might change if I get BIS gear.
I also go with 40% tectonic slam damage on helmet. Don't knwo if that would be betgter with chance to generate extra slam?
All the best 2 you

Nice!

I personally like the 20% charge slam chance enchant better because it makes mapping feel better, but DPS wise, it's only marginally better than the 40% increased damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info