Continuous disconnections while loading areas. Please Fix

These GGG sycophants are hilarious, the shit they come up with is beyond insane.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
I know a lot of people aren't going to like this, but I thought I'd post it here for people that it may be an option for.

I too (as seen earlier in this thread) was having a terrible experience with POE this league. I however had a 250GB SSD available so I decided to order the case and cable i needed to use it as an external SSD for my xbox for about 15 dollars USD. I have been playing POE for 8 hours now with not a single hitch, lag, or disconnect. I'm not saying this should be everyones solution and GGG definitely did drop the ball this league. But for those of you with the means, this solution worked for me and has actually greatly improved my POE gaming experience. (being a base xbox one player, the SSD improves load times DRAMATICALLY)
Last edited by Marysvillain on Mar 14, 2019, 11:17:44 PM
"
Marysvillain wrote:
I however had a 250GB SSD available so I decided to order the case and cable i needed to use it as an external SSD for my xbox for about 15 dollars USD. I have been playing POE for 8 hours now with not a single hitch, lag, or disconnect.

I tried this on the first day and it didnt fixed anything for me.
Hello everyone,

Please find an update in regards to this matter, here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2461573
Hope this will get fixed soon. My game is nearly unplayable because of so many disconnects. My friends have maybe one disconnect every 1 or 2 hours. Sometimes my game disconnects 3 of 4 loadscreens in a row. I cannot do a lab, because my game will definitly disconnect at some point before the last fight. After 10 attempts i surrendered...

We all play on a One X using internal HDD with 50+ % free space and a wired connection.
The crazy part is that the whole xbox is loosing network connection for a moment when it crashes to dashboard, this has to mean something. Everytime it happens, my xbox app on the pc looses the stream. So something in this loading routine has to cause this. Luckily I have this rarely, but on pc I have to frankfurt only 24ms ping from here, so should be similar on xbox as well. As soon I party up and probably end up on another server a dashboard crash is kinda preprogrammed. So with many people ending up on some random instance servers and all those connection problems, it might be related.

Damn I wish I could have a look at the code...
thought it was just me
Yep i can´t even get passed the loading screen, it crashes over and over again, GGG test it on console, please fix this, as this is causing huge problems in the POE Console Community.
You go to map, find enemy, 5seconds FREEZE, and you died.
I can't finish act 10 due to the continual crashing literally every other zone. I might have to put this game down if this continues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info