Continuous disconnections while loading areas. Please Fix

Thanks for working on a fix, the game ran so smooth last season, but now it's laggy and alot of d/c every x area.
Can't do a map without a disconnect.
I love this game but right now it’s unplayable all the problems like everyone’s said, new area crash, synthesis crash or lag and death, small mob crash or lag I’ve battled my way through the 10 acts in four days.... four days wtf? But now I’m losing maps because it keeps crashing or I lag die then crash. I appreciate all the work you guys do but we’ve had this problem on the London eu server from day one no fixes but pc players have a few bugs patches rolled out asap come on ggg this is an amazing game just don’t seem like console gets the same treatment as pc player feelsbadman
This problem is much worse now, i cannot even start the game with my character, i got dc in the first loading screen, after some tries the game just crash
i'm very dissapointed, i was excited to play the new league, but i cant play because of this problems

:(
Day four of this just started. We have a vague acknowledgement in the sticky and the threads where Jeff stated he and a single senior engineer are working hard on this. Somehow I think that's the truth.

It feels like there is a single, angry software engineer that works in the Xbox port office, using an AppleIIe to code every new league. No one ever seems to playtest it so I'm guessing Bob (we'll call him Bob) doesn't own an Xbox and neither does GGG offices. I mean, if they did, and ever connected to their own game like a player, through their random server portal assignment system, and connected to Texas like I do in ALASKA!!! they'd have found these issues before launch. FFS I think Bioware would've found these issues.
"
slybilly wrote:

Don't listen to those who complain about good news, they are toxic and it's not worth the effort.

You must be blind or dumb to really think you can find good news in Jeffs words and all people who are complaining are just toxic.

Its not the first time the xbox version has gamebreaking bugs and its unplayable at the start. You can solve this with testing the game BEFORE you release it. Open a PTR-realm (like Diablo3 and PUBG did) one week before the season starts and let people play the release candidate. They would have found the biggest issue.
And if you really dont like the idea of having stranger testing your game in a PTR-realm, you hire two QA guys who are playing this game BEFORE you are releasing it. But even that's not the case. It looks like, GGG is just patching their game without any tests. And that's hilarious!

We arent talking about a one-time-mistake. If that would be the case, it would be fine. Mistakes happens. But its the third time in a row. Other games, like No Man's Sky, Mafia 3 or Agents of Mayhem were unplayable at the start and got fixed into really good games but do you hear about them? Nope. And GGG is just doing this mistake THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW.

I love any ARPG and I put a lot of playtime into Path of Exile because I like this game and I do respect the effort GGG put into the game to bring new stuff every season. But the fact we have this (only at xbox) issues again and again make me feel like I want my money back and never start this game again.
Last edited by Sencja on Mar 14, 2019, 7:41:55 PM
"
Sencja wrote:
"
slybilly wrote:

Don't listen to those who complain about good news, they are toxic and it's not worth the effort.

You must be blind or dumb to really think you can find good news in Jeffs words and all people who are complaining are just toxic.

Its not the first time the xbox version has gamebreaking bugs and its unplayable at the start. You can solve this with testing the game BEFORE you release it. Open a PTR-realm (like Diablo3 and PUBG did) one week before the season starts and let people play the release candidate. They would have found the biggest issue.
And if you really dont like the idea of having stranger testing your game in a PTR-realm, you hire two QA guys who are playing this game BEFORE you are releasing it. But even that's not the case. It looks like, GGG is just patching their game without any tests. And that's hilarious!

We arent talking about a one-time-mistake. If that would be the case, it would be fine. Mistakes happens. But its the third time in a row. Other games, like No Man's Sky, Mafia 3 or Agents of Mayhem were unplayable at the start and got fixed into really good games but do you hear about them? Nope. And GGG is just doing this mistake THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW.

I love any ARPG and I put a lot of playtime into Path of Exile because I like this game and I do respect the effort GGG put into the game to bring new stuff every season. But the fact we have this (only at xbox) issues again and again make me feel like I want my money back and never start this game again.

I agree 100% I want my money back. I feel duped. A company should never turn its back on its playerbase and thats exactly whats happening. See you guys the 26th when we get a patch too late and everyones gone. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes this time.
8pm still no update going for 5 days without being able to play the game? I wonder what the record is
All these people seem to think that if an issue happens ggg can just fix it over night seriously look up just the certification process for releasing an update. If you still think that it's an easy task your mistaken. Now onto the fact that there are bugs in Xbox releases, to be perfectly honest, there will always be problems for any game that is ported. I have never seen any other game that, on big expansions/dlc, that was bug free/problem free at release. I may not have called anyone toxic but people just need to chill and be glad to be getting updates far before any other company would even acknowledge a problem.
Releasing an update with some problems and releasing an update that is literally unplayable are two very different things

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info