Continuous disconnections while loading areas. Please Fix

"
Fixes are being worked on internally as we speak. I won't have an ETA for an update until later tomorrow.

So u guys are leaving the game unplayable for a minimum of 4 days? Lmao
Take as long as u want cuz at this point by the time a patch comes out there will be no one left willing to play ur game on Xbox
Ok, solo it was kinda ok for me as stated earlier, but now I tried to help a friend, every 2nd or 3rd loading screen one of us gets booted to the dashboard.

Btw I noticed something. I am streaming to PC and when this happens, I also get a message, that the network connection is really bad to my console ( wired ). I think something in the loading screen blocks the console, I assume, you connect to different servers, maybe some lock, if there is an issue to connect, and this lock prevents the other connection to receive/send and gets terminated from the server. Just a guess, but this has been in since release and I bet it has something todo with the transition of servers. Especially playing with internation party members, letting you connect to distant instance servers.

Hope you guys can figure it out. GL
"
zDyinRyan wrote:
"
Fixes are being worked on internally as we speak. I won't have an ETA for an update until later tomorrow.

This is a rather complex problem which doesn't have a straightforward resolution, that being said we have a plan in action to tackle these issues. I've been working alongside the team over the last 48 hours who've been aggressively working on this, but it requires time. We're doing everything we possibly can, as quickly as we can and plan on patching fixes in as soon as they're ready. Thank you for your patience, we understand how frustrating this is.

As soon as I have more information I'll post an update.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
zDyinRyan wrote:
"

This is a rather complex problem which doesn't have a straightforward resolution, that being said we have a plan in action to tackle these issues. I've been working alongside the team over the last 48 hours who've been aggressively working on this, but it requires time. We're doing everything we possibly can, as quickly as we can and plan on patching fixes in as soon as they're ready. Thank you for your patience, we understand how frustrating this is.

I have had this problem for a few days and am just glad to have a game company that is actually communicating about dealing with the issue. Please ignore the people raging and keep being great, anyone with a brain should be able to tell that having someone acknowledge a problem then inform them of steps being taken to address it, is a hundred times better than having to suffer in silence. Thanks a bunch and hope this gets solved soon.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
zDyinRyan wrote:
"

Appreciate the effort, Jeff and the rest of the team. :)
"
slybilly wrote:

I have had this problem for a few days and am just glad to have a game company that is actually communicating about dealing with the issue. Please ignore the people raging and keep being great, anyone with a brain should be able to tell that having someone acknowledge a problem then inform them of steps being taken to address it, is a hundred times better than having to suffer in silence. Thanks a bunch and hope this gets solved soon.

Agreed! Saying Fixes are being worked on doesn't mean they've been ignoring it for a few days it just means they've been investigating and have found a solution, which is now being fixed. Don't listen to those who complain about good news, they are toxic and it's not worth the effort.
"
Shnizers wrote:
"
slybilly wrote:

Agreed! Saying Fixes are being worked on doesn't mean they've been ignoring it for a few days it just means they've been investigating and have found a solution, which is now being fixed. Don't listen to those who complain about good news, they are toxic and it's not worth the effort.

You must not realize the amount of neglect required to botch a release this bad. Just upgraded to crucible supporter pack. My mtx's are grey/blue boxes and they crash the game. Took em off game still crashes. Try to do any content other than maps? Game crashes. Try to do maps? Instance crashes. Lose my portals. Just because some of you dont make it to maps till 2 weeks into the league does not mean there arent people dealing with things that should have been worked out in a testing phase. Toxic is not the same as holding companies accountable for their mistakes. Thats exactly what this was. A mistake. The world would be a whole lot better with more people to hold others accountable.
You keep releasing turds, every time. TEST THEM BETTER so that launch is smoother and react faster when the community is telling you the problems.
"
StickyWeed wrote:
"
Shnizers wrote:
"
slybilly wrote:

You must not realize the amount of neglect required to botch a release this bad. Just upgraded to crucible supporter pack. My mtx's are grey/blue boxes and they crash the game. Took em off game still crashes. Try to do any content other than maps? Game crashes. Try to do maps? Instance crashes. Lose my portals. Just because some of you dont make it to maps till 2 weeks into the league does not mean there arent people dealing with things that should have been worked out in a testing phase. Toxic is not the same as holding companies accountable for their mistakes. Thats exactly what this was. A mistake. The world would be a whole lot better with more people to hold others accountable.

You do raise some good points. I do give them the benefit of the doubt but definitely more testing needs to occur both on PC and Xbox it seems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info