Feelings on this public beta test/ stress weekend

Well il start off by saying great job, tremendous amount of effort for doing this great game and still in BETA.
Thoughts:

This thoughts are my personal opinion and im not trying to offend nobody with it ... I must start by saying in terms of graphics, i really like them they give that feeling of "real" and vicious about the place that you were throwed into.In matter of skills i must say that i quite like the few that i`ve seen but i think you need to give a better effect to Cleave, i think it lacks some "oompf", also i think adding a minimap will be good because in my personal experience i felt the need to be constantly havinto to use tab to see the map can have diminishing effect , this is my thought on this but you should make loot to be to each individual , if somebody gets on their party that is bit greedy that player the next time is gonna think about partying because he can be stolen precious loot and i get that you wanna give a feel of edge to the game but i think this will make a extremely competitive but people will get alone i will not go on party and in final this is an online game so people shouldn´t go like this(i think) the cutthroat feeling is a great ideia but in terms of loot i think some people will be pretty pissed because some random dude just stole his dude after all the hard work. Of course this is my personal experience as a player on this game and long time gamer but everyone is entitled to their personal convictions and in this case insights into this game.
Also great game that you already done :D keep goinG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info