Flasks and Vials drop sound

I have noticed that flasks and vials do not have a drop sound after dragging them in inventory or stash. This confused me a bit because I thought i didnt drop it properly or something.
All other items have a drop sound when you move them. Could a sound be added for flasks and vials too?
Unfortunately there is an issue with adding audio to the flask from the tech side of things. It will happen, but its a bit of a complex workaround and has fairly low priority.
The audio guy.
I'm glad I've just dug up that explanation for the missing sound. I was wondering about the flasks sound for a while (as it seems simple at first).

Is there a fix on the right track for the upcoming release by the end of the year (or so)?

On a side note: the sound assets are very well done. I recently noticed and greatly appreciated the portals in and out sound effects, and that amazing distant echoing explosion sound the Discharge skill produces. Excellent overall sound design. Great job Andrew!
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Any news about that issue?

I really think that an audio clue would help with the pickup efficiency/swiftness while playing in parties (superior/special flasks).
Otherwise, I perfectly agree it's not a priority for the inventory/stash manipulations. ;)

Anyway, I hope that's not too tricky to implement.
IGN: Bourrinopathe | UTC +4
Last edited by Bourrinopathe on Apr 8, 2014, 8:43:27 AM
Wow, two years have passed and still no flask sounds?

I guess that's the very definition of "low priority"
^
the two week charity race is delayed by a week since the flask sound hotfix.

happy now?
i hate you redditors, you know who you are

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info