LEAGUE OF SILLYNESS [Monster life I] [Monster damage I] [Famine] [No vendors] [softcore trade]

https://www.pathofexile.com/private-leagues/league/Smattymattys+league+of+sillyness

"
Just a silly little league that makes the game a little bit harder than base.

If anybody wants to join just reply here and I'll send you an invite. I have some leveling uniques I'd be happy to let go to anybody who wants them!

The league is currently 10 players for 20 days, but I plan on playing this league for the rest of synthesis so I'm going to be adding more time (and maybe player slots?) As I get paid every 2 weeks :)

There are no extra rules, like I said just the base game but a little bit harder for those of you looking for a bit of a challenge but not wanting to go too crazy.

We can use global chat 8040 for chat :)

Once again just leave a reply here or add me ingame (smattymatty) if you want an invite! If we get above 10 players I'm going to add more slots.

No Vendor
Spoiler
No vendors adds a whole new dynamic to the game, making all of your currency items and gem drops really mean something. It changes how you play because you won't be picking up a lot of garbage rares just to sell them to the vendors.

Famine
Spoiler
I'm a big fan of famine, it makes you have to think through your flask usage more than the base game because you can't just instantly refill them :)
Last edited by Smattymatty on Mar 12, 2019, 6:41:20 PM
Last bumped on May 1, 2019, 4:12:16 PM
I would really like to join. I can also share some coins, but only after the new collector stash tab release.
"
captf0xz wrote:
I would really like to join. I can also share some coins, but only after the new collector stash tab release.

Added you :D
Global chat is

You have to edit this in the first post.
Hey, its possible to join your private league ? :)
I highly recommend never using famine in the future. You can always just go to some low level zone and kill low level trash for flask charges. It ends up being an unfun annoyance and time sink instead of a challenge.

Any league with that mod is an instant skip for me. I love challenges, but "take a waypoint to act 8 and kill 30 mobs in the middle of sketchy fights" isn't challenging. It just sucks.

Edit: And I just noticed that somebody bumped an old thread and asked to get into a league that ended ages ago. Oh well. My point's still valid for anyone making new league. Please don't poop up your private leagues with that terrible mod.
Last edited by Jennik on May 1, 2019, 4:14:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info