Act 2 The Bandit quest

Me and a friend were playing on the open beta weekend, and on the quest where you can a pick a side i chose the mana one and he chose to fight her and i let him kill her and me to continue then we went to the hp one and did the same, then we went to the third one and just killed him, but this bugged it so neither of us can turn in our quests and for whatever reason it says we still have not killed all 3, i don't know if them not respawning is on purpose but it made the quest so we can finish either of them and we can not continue with the game, thanks.
<333
"
mxchump wrote:
Me and a friend were playing on the open beta weekend, and on the quest where you can a pick a side i chose the mana one and he chose to fight her and i let him kill her and me to continue then we went to the hp one and did the same, then we went to the third one and just killed him, but this bugged it so neither of us can turn in our quests and for whatever reason it says we still have not killed all 3, i don't know if them not respawning is on purpose but it made the quest so we can finish either of them and we can not continue with the game, thanks.

Someone had a similar problem yesterday. I think a dev said you might just have to re-do the area. Not 100% sure though. Maybe 'Bug Report' it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info