Niko's Fuel quest bugged

"
N4jk0 wrote:

EDIT: what worked for me was: i entered a map with niko daily which was the only way to spawn sulphite for me, then i popped sulphite node and waited for niko to emerge and talked to him. hope this helps

Yep this worked for me as well
same here, please fix
same problem here
had the same bug. quest notice popped up after every zone transition.
fixed and completed the quest after talking to niko in a random map delve quest, like mentioned before.
Yeah, I encountered Niko much and much later and the quest was fixed
Last edited by DruidsofFate on Mar 10, 2019, 2:15:29 PM
"
N4jk0 wrote:
same issue here

EDIT: what worked for me was: i entered a map with niko daily which was the only way to spawn sulphite for me, then i popped sulphite node and waited for niko to emerge and talked to him. hope this helps

Have same problem. I`ll waiting what happen when going on maps. Also hope on fix from GGG
Same here, and it's persisted over two characters - the second one got the 'collect 0/5 sulphite' quest as soon as she hit act 4 even without talking to Niko, and neither character has seen any sulphite at all. I'm not far enough to do maps yet so I can't try fixing things that way.
same here
bump
"
N4jk0 wrote:
same issue here

I had the same issue and this worked for me as well, thanks mate.
"
N4jk0 wrote:
same issue here

Thank you! This worked for me. No more Niko quest pop up(for now at least). If this somehow pops up again, I'll post again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info