[3.6] Low Budget - 10 Curse Winter Orb CI Occultist - 6.8 mil Shaper DPS. VIDEO BUILD GUIDE

Hey guys, i've been running this build for awhile now and im quite enjoying it. The only problem i have is that im feeling abit squishy at 7500 ES. Any tips on how to get more tanky? maybe a CWDT-setup or spec more ES on the tree? If so, what should i remove from the tree to get more ES?

My profile is public so you can see my tree there.

My Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by vemman on Mar 18, 2019, 12:03:25 PM
"

"
Stargazer08 wrote:
why dont you peopl euse poe púlanner as i never used paste bin?

Poeplanner is not as good as Path Of Building, imo

yes, i'd love to see this build in poe planner, pastebin is unnecessarily complicated for me.. lol

i also wish there were some more visualisations addesd, for noobs like me.. like you mention a "budget build" and idk where to find it..

another thing, are there any changes to the tree at dsy lvl 40 50 60 70 80 90..? even though there caould be variations to this build it would be very nice to at least showcase one variation we can follow - and again - i am a noob.

otherwise every word you say is straight to the point, i like that - thank you!
"
nomorats wrote:
"

"
Stargazer08 wrote:
why dont you peopl euse poe púlanner as i never used paste bin?

Poeplanner is not as good as Path Of Building, imo

yes, i'd love to see this build in poe planner, pastebin is unnecessarily complicated for me.. lol

i also wish there were some more visualisations addesd, for noobs like me.. like you mention a "budget build" and idk where to find it..

another thing, are there any changes to the tree at dsy lvl 40 50 60 70 80 90..? even though there caould be variations to this build it would be very nice to at least showcase one variation we can follow - and again - i am a noob.

otherwise every word you say is straight to the point, i like that - thank you!

I've added 3 skill tree links. The budget version takes less jewel sockets. If you have limited cash, it's probably a better tree for you..

There is also a LVL 50 leveling tree to reference that shows where to take life nodes while leveling, and what damage nodes to get.
"
vemman wrote:
Hey guys, i've been running this build for awhile now and im quite enjoying it. The only problem i have is that im feeling abit squishy at 7500 ES. Any tips on how to get more tanky? maybe a CWDT-setup or spec more ES on the tree? If so, what should i remove from the tree to get more ES?

My Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance.

I'm still only up to T13's, because life, and because terrible map drop rates... But I highly suspect you can drop some damage on this build and still comfortably do any content.

A few additional ideas for survivability... run grace aura. With the extra evade chance, you'll have more opportunities for ES recharge.

Run a Discipline watchers eye, or a zealotry watchers eye. I haven't figured out which is best for the build yet, but they both have some nice ES options.

Also consider arctic armour if you don't want to run grace.

You could also use 3 points on the tree to get 8% reduced mana reserved, and run a lvl 4 enlighten with grace, arctic armour, and vaal discipline. This leaves 5% mana.

Also, the infused channeling gem provides good damage and some defensive bonuses too.
Last edited by joshrose on Mar 18, 2019, 3:08:44 PM
"
vemman wrote:

My Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance.

Not what you asked about, but I see that you are running frostbite, but not flammability. Since you are converting 90% of your cold damage to fire, you would be much better off running flammability.
Following up from my thought about Bane + vixen's interaction

It's actually really good to have:

Vixen - 4 curses

Scorn
Bane
AOE
Arcane Surge
Increase duration

If you can grab decent +1 curse ammy, you can even replace increase duration for another curse to make this build 11 curses, too.

AOE for bane is huge lol
"
joshrose wrote:
"
vemman wrote:

My Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance.

I'm still only up to T13's, because life, and because terrible map drop rates... But I highly suspect you can drop some damage on this build and still comfortably do any content.

A few additional ideas for survivability... run grace aura. With the extra evade chance, you'll have more opportunities for ES recharge.

Run a Discipline watchers eye, or a zealotry watchers eye. I haven't figured out which is best for the build yet, but they both have some nice ES options.

Also consider arctic armour if you don't want to run grace.

You could also use 3 points on the tree to get 8% reduced mana reserved, and run a lvl 4 enlighten with grace, arctic armour, and vaal discipline. This leaves 5% mana.

Also, the infused channeling gem provides good damage and some defensive bonuses too.

Alright, thanks for the response. Will try some of that stuff out and see how it feels!

"
Zaxby wrote:
"
vemman wrote:

My Gear:

Spoiler

Thanks in advance.

Not what you asked about, but I see that you are running frostbite, but not flammability. Since you are converting 90% of your cold damage to fire, you would be much better off running flammability.

Right.. I will swap my frostbite for flammability! Thanks
"
joshrose wrote:

I've added 3 skill tree links. The budget version takes less jewel sockets. If you have limited cash, it's probably a better tree for you..

There is also a LVL 50 leveling tree to reference that shows where to take life nodes while leveling, and what damage nodes to get.

wow! thank you so much!!
I'd also like to say as a tip for everyone running this build to get a Pyre with &increased discipline aura effect like this one:

It gave me an easy 200 extra energy shield for 5 chaos. It gets abit harder to max your resistance but if you can manage its worth it.
"
vemman wrote:
I'd also like to say as a tip for everyone running this build to get a Pyre with &increased discipline aura effect like this one:

It gave me an easy 200 extra energy shield for 5 chaos. It gets abit harder to max your resistance but if you can manage its worth it.

That's a nice suggestion. Unfortunately no inc. Discipline aura effect on sale right now, hope to find one or else I'll just have to corrupt some Pyres myself
Sent from my Einhar Technologies Multidimensional Beast Net

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info