Disconnects and heavy lags after 10-15 minutes of gameplay.

I have played few months before, I just came back to check if game improved. As much as I liked gameplay, I just can't get enough of it because of disconnects.

It's pretty much unplayable for me.

My internet connection is unburdened, no background DL/UL running.

I highly doubt it's my spec. issue, I can game fluently on maxed settings, I will post specs if necessary.
Last edited by Shoutenkou on Apr 2, 2012, 4:10:28 AM
I got a lot of "Unexpected Disconnects" this weekend. I'm not sure if they were doing things to intentionally cause server stress, but I get disconnected a little too often for me to want to play the game.

I had no disconnects at all Friday, but I've had them off and on yesterday and today.

I don't see really a lot of bug threads about it.
"
Shoutenkou wrote:
I have played few months before, I just came back to check if game improved. As much as liked gameplay, I just can't get enough of it because of disconnects.

It's pretty much unplayable for me.

My internet connection is unburdened, no background DL/UL running.

I highly doubt it's my spec. issue, I can game fluently on maxed settings, I will post specs if necessary.

I have had no issues what-so-ever with disconnects. Could it be your routing with your ISP? That is really the only thing I can think of, as the only time I have ever been disconnected was when they needed to restart the 'realm', and when the server crashed on Saturday.
I've looked into router.

Forwarded all ports, turned UPnP on.
Turned avast! firewall, checked if Miscrosoft firewall is off too.

Nothing I can do to fix it, it's really annoying, I literally cannot play this game anymore.
There's literally no support available, and you're so eager to take donations.

Thread was up for at least one week, still no reply.
Last edited by Shoutenkou on Apr 7, 2012, 6:54:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info