[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Hi there :) Some questions regarding this build:

- Are you going to update this build for the 3.8 notes?
- Is this build decently tanky for t14+ maps? It is also mistake forgiving? ( im not aware of any monster skill in the game, and i sometimes stand in bad stuff ;) )
"
Enterich wrote:
Hi there :) Some questions regarding this build:

- Are you going to update this build for the 3.8 notes?
- Is this build decently tanky for t14+ maps? It is also mistake forgiving? ( im not aware of any monster skill in the game, and i sometimes stand in bad stuff ;) )

Hi!

I will update this build to 3.8.

And this time it will be alot more safe!
Goal is to reach around 7k life and we are gonna run with some new items :)

I will put everything up when the patch nodes are realesed.

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Afura wrote:
"
Kenzhin wrote:
atm i'm using a 6l sire of shards and a kaom's hearts. The damage are amazing, if you guys want a little bit more single target damage, change to wand/sceptre with a shield(+1 max totem)

I used sire of shards too, but I changed to 1h sceptre and ES shield, which gives me more damage due to the crit and spell damage on the weapon and shield.

"
Pemm1974 wrote:
Hi.

Using this (for now). Now cheap in standard :/

I like the shield :)

"
Severinze wrote:
I’m trying to figure out where to go next with my build. My damage is ok. Not impressive, but decent. However I feel especially squishy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I do have exactly the same problem. Feels super squishy. I am right now level 71 and following the build like in the guide, but I keep dying even in tier 1-2 maps and my damage is ok. I don't know what I am doing wrong, but I never really died in tier 1 or 2 maps before. Survivability is kinda terrible with that build.

I can't link my items since I play on ps4, but I have 33k dps, 2,6k life, 1,3k ES, res max. crit chance 32%, crit dmg 275%. The skill tree I use is exactly the one linked in the first post (leveling skill tree part 4, since the other trees doesnt work). I use 6L infernal mantle, rare wand, rare es shield, rare rings and amu, rare boots, aurseize gloves, perandus blazon, rare circlet. I focus on life, spell dmg, mana, res and crit chance on my rare items. As ascendancy class I have chieftain and the first two nods = Ngamahu and Hinekora.

What the hell am I doing wrong? I die so often in low maps and the damage is not really great for tier 1-2 maps :/ . This really feels like one of the weakest builds I have played so far :(, sorry I dont wanna offend anyone, that's just how it feels like when I compare this build to all the other builds I have followed till now. I read that people here in the previous league went to the endgame with this build, so I must do something wrong, but I cant figure out what :/

Hi!

The build will be updated for 3.8.

We have some changes:
With some decent high rare life gear we are going to reach 7k HP.
We will not struggle any problems with mana cuz we are now gonna run with The covenant to get blood magic with Holy flame skill.

i will put everything up tonight so stay tuned!

i will also use this build as my starter on 3.8 so you can see build progress on my twitch channel: twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

Best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
si_ano wrote:
Currently following this build. Everything is fine and all, but im struggling to get extra dex for vaal grace & haste. Got a bit annoyed when i forgot about Tasalio ended up with 220 fire resist, had to re-make my entire set to maximize stuff.

Might try out tukohama soon. Cheers!

Hi!

With the new changes on this build for 3.8 ( will release it tonight)
We are going to use the covenant for blood magic only for Holy flame skill.

etc etc...

We are also getting 2k more life then 3.7.
also some asandency changes.

You can see all progress on friday while i stream this as starter build!

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

Best regards,
"
TheLuckyOne wrote:
Love the build, can you recommend a LOOT FILTER for this build?
Also, playing HC - what do I need to be most careful of?

Hi!

this build will be updated for 3.8.

We are going to get more life and we are changing some gear.

Everything will be updated tonight, so stay tuned!

you can also see the build progress on my stream on game release on friday.

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Zorten_ wrote:
PoB Link it's and old one o i can't see the new modifications.

Thanks for the build anyway I can see the ascendency image though.

Hi!

the build will be updated tonight.
All pob links will also get updated!

missed that 1 link was old.. im sry for confusing :)

I will keep you updated!

you can also see the build proggressing on my livestream this friday on game release!

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor
"
shahmat1972 wrote:
What about Tukohama's Fortress as the shield? Pro/Con for it?

Hi!

we are updating this build for 3.8 tonight!

You can ofcourse go with fortress, but we have now changed the body armour from:infernal mantle to the covenant so we can get the blood magic on Holy flame totem skill.

We are also reaching for 2 k more life (around 7k)

eveything will get updated tonight on the build forum.

You can also see the build progressing on my livestream on friday since im going to run this build as my starter.

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor
"
Brians9824 wrote:
Not much of a mana issue, but having to constantly use potions even with essence worm to keep up my mana between totem casts. I'm moving towards some of the mana regen nodes and others to try to help but just wondering if thats normal.

Hi!

the build will be updated tonight for 3.8.

We are now going to fix the total mana issue since we are going to run with the covenant witch give holy flame totem blood magic.

we are also going to reach around 7k hp.

everything will get updated tonight!

You can also see this build in progressing on friday on game release since i am going to run this as my starter to show you guys!

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
SuperBrother1 wrote:
Hi,

i am following your guide and it works pretty well so far (lvl 71, started mapping). The Boss Dps is insane, just saying.

Now, in the Endgame of all things, i have life problems and i have to change some stuff in the Passive Tree so i can survive a little better.

Can you update your Path of Building? its still on Patch 3.6 and if i see this corrctly, you updated your picture in your guide.

The 2. question is, why you took Increased Critical Strike over Controlled Destruction?

What gear do you use or used for as an example how to maximise the build?

Thank you in edvance.

SuperBrother

Hi!

glad you like the build.

Tonight i will update the build for 3.8.
We are now gonna reach around 7k HP and we are also changing body armour to the covenant for the blood magic for holy flame totem.

We have some changes overall but ill update you!

i will also run this as my starter for 3.8 on friday, so dont forget to see the progressing on my livestream:

twitch.tv/mrseanconnor

best regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Severinze wrote:
Is the Rain of Splinters jewel any good for this build?

Hi!

well its optional, but we are lacked on some jewel slots on passive tree.
Much better option to head for a Eye jewel with inc life, mana and some damage.

You can find example of jewels in build guide.

The build will be updated tonight to 3.8 so stay tuned!

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info