[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

"
shahmat1972 wrote:
What about Tukohama's Fortress as the shield? Pro/Con for it?

Hi!

that shield will change all of the build cuz of blood magic.

pros:
Nice with extra life
+1 totem
armour
Totem damage

-
We lose Herald of ash
and if we rake a savage hit we could die cuz of blood magic

You could run with Tukohama's Fortress if you choose the Ascendancy: Tukohama War´s Herald thoug, havent tried it but it would work just fine :)

try it out and message me later pls :D

Regards, Mrseanconnor
I think a few people have mentioned this already, but shouldn't we be taking Tukohama or Ramako instead of Hinekora? The leech and covered in ash don't work for totems as far as I'm aware so all we get from that node is 10% strength.
Just for info for whoever wants to try this out.
1. Squishy — no phys reduction, no evasion, no dodge, no leech, 5k hp.
2. Real shaper DPS is about 160k per totem (800k summary) without temporal buffs.

I'm trying now tukohama version (no crit). 180k not min-maxed, 1300 leech, 6.5k hp, 30% reduction — feels way tankier. Also blood magic is GREAT QoL because you don't need to worry about mana anymore and can spam totems like crazy.
Last edited by hwat on Jun 20, 2019, 12:19:58 PM
"
bridgeburner wrote:
I think a few people have mentioned this already, but shouldn't we be taking Tukohama or Ramako instead of Hinekora? The leech and covered in ash don't work for totems as far as I'm aware so all we get from that node is 10% strength.

Actually cover in Ash works and helps a lot on bosses.
Hi ,Mrseanconnor.

Thanks for build.
From my side can recommend this helmet - huuge dps boost.

Regards:)
Hey guys, what gear are you using? I am thinking about to use the 2h stuff sire of shards, but I am afraid of losing too much critical damage, energy shield and defense.
Last edited by Afura on Jun 24, 2019, 12:56:48 PM
atm i'm using a 6l sire of shards and a kaom's hearts. The damage are amazing, if you guys want a little bit more single target damage, change to wand/sceptre with a shield(+1 max totem)
Hi.

Using this (for now). Now cheap in standard :/

Regards :)
I’m trying to figure out where to go next with my build. My damage is ok. Not impressive, but decent. However I feel especially squishy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Hi sorry to bother everyone here.. Clueless about totems and wondered if this Lethal Pride might be valuable to anyone doing something like this??

I'll remove this post if it's not appropriate here. Also my paint skills are the worst!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info