[3.10] HOLY FLAME TOTEM, MARAUDER - CHIEFTAIN / BUDGET FRIENDLY - 5.3 MIL DPS [ ALL CONTENT ]

Hi, just wondering if following the tree will give me enough mana regen? What level should clarity go to? I am struggling a bit atm with that.
"
Bubba477 wrote:
Hi, just wondering if following the tree will give me enough mana regen? What level should clarity go to? I am struggling a bit atm with that.

Personally, I went blood magic. Its on the shield, and I just like the laziness of it.

If I was you, I'd wear Malachai's Simula for a little while until you figure out your mana issues if you are struggling with mana. The thing probably costs like an alt, gives blood magic, and will make your life 100x easier at your level until you get more of your tree filled out/get more gear to swap to a mana build. Or, you might find out you just like the laziness of Blood Magic and just go with a Tukohama's Fortress for a shield and play a more old-school Blood magic build.

When I saw the change to Flame totem to work with so many aura's, I was gonna go mana, too. But I just like the laziness of blood magic and stuck with it.

But yea, if you are struggling with mana right now, I'd stop killing myself on a 6L Tabula cast that probably drains your entire pool in 1-2 casts, and just wear a Malachai's Simula that will tide you over until you gain levels and/or acquire enough gear to try mana for real without feeling heavily punished.
"
Quackmandan wrote:
Thanks for clearing up my last question, but I have another. Is there a lab enchant you would recommend for helms? 40% increased holy flame totem damage vs 2 additional projectiles? PoB does not currently support these enchants so I can't calculate on there.

I'd go with projectile speed so that you dont have to cast as many totems. Right now, I have 4 jewels with projectile speed, helm enchant, and shaper gloves with projectile speed. Something like 102% projectile speed on my totem. It shoots clean off the screen. It clears mobs beyond my field of vision.

So if something is on my screen or near the edges, the totems will reach it and will kill it. They kill stuff so far away at that point.

A random thought, having just had Dialla's Malefaction drop recently.

How do you all feel about this?
Holy flame green
Added Fire Support green
Controlled destruction green
Elemental focus green
Mutli totem red
infused channeling red

I don't know of a place that will do the math for me... and I don't exactly have the currency to blow on a 2ex item without testing it first so I figured I throw the idea to the collective power of the internets.

Cheers and thanks for any help provided. :)
"
Bubba477 wrote:

Hi!

When you have essence worm ring it will help you with the mana issue, you could also look for some mana regen on ring/belt etc.

Im running with essence worm and dont ahave any mana issues so far :)

Regards,Mrseanconnor
"
PestoPosta wrote:
A random thought, having just had Dialla's Malefaction drop recently.

How do you all feel about this?
Holy flame green
Added Fire Support green
Controlled destruction green
Elemental focus green
Mutli totem red
infused channeling red

I don't know of a place that will do the math for me... and I don't exactly have the currency to blow on a 2ex item without testing it first so I figured I throw the idea to the collective power of the internets.

Cheers and thanks for any help provided. :)

Hi!

I could do some calculations on POB and see for your answers with the item you requested.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Destructodave wrote:
"
Quackmandan wrote:
Thanks for clearing up my last question, but I have another. Is there a lab enchant you would recommend for helms? 40% increased holy flame totem damage vs 2 additional projectiles? PoB does not currently support these enchants so I can't calculate on there.

I'd go with projectile speed so that you dont have to cast as many totems. Right now, I have 4 jewels with projectile speed, helm enchant, and shaper gloves with projectile speed. Something like 102% projectile speed on my totem. It shoots clean off the screen. It clears mobs beyond my field of vision.

So if something is on my screen or near the edges, the totems will reach it and will kill it. They kill stuff so far away at that point.

Hi!

Havent tried so much projectilespeed yet on the build, im trying some stuff right now that is rly strong! i will update build guide when its ready, soon this build is not an work in progress instead Completed.

Could you send me a POB link so i can check out that projectle speed?

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
fatb0y3 wrote:
can we take Runebinder? that would add another totem for those people that can't get the "+1 maximum number of totems" on the shield

Hi!

We dont use runebinder cuz we dont have any brand skill in this build.

Regards, Mrseanconnor
"
Hi!

I could do some calculations on POB and see for your answers with the item you requested.

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Thanks much :)
I do appreciate it :)
"
PestoPosta wrote:
"
Hi!

Regards, Mrseanconnor

Thanks much :)
I do appreciate it :)

Np at all! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info